[Fixed?] Issue's with receiving or giving stickers

by yasminkaren

Original Post

Re: Stickers

★ Novice
Same problem with me. No new updates available, can’t complete list of daily goals.
Message 51 of 72 (1,265 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

I am also having the same issue with not being able to give any Stickers which just started today,

I really need to get my Daily Rewards!  Please & Thank you 

~~~~~~~~~

EDIT:  Stickers Situation is now fixed & I can get my daily Cupcake+ Rewards 

Thank you so much EA !

Message 52 of 72 (1,244 Views)

Not getting the weekly sticker contest´s gems

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Air 2
OS Version 11.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003424136587
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not getting the rewards of the weekly sticker contest. Last week was the same. I had lots of stickers and got 0 gems. The stickers just reset on Monday and no reward.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Chile
Additional feedback

Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Air 2
OS Version 11.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003424136587
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not getting the rewards of the weekly sticker contest. Last week was the same. I had lots of stickers and got 0 gems. The stickers just reset on Monday and no reward.
What do you expect to see? I want my gems!
Connection Type Wifi
Country Chile
Additional feedback

I am not getting the rewards of the weekly sticker contest. Last week was the same. I had lots of stickers and got 0 gems. The stickers just reset on Monday and no reward. Last week i had over 30 stickers and got no prize.

Message 53 of 72 (1,242 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

hi, I had a connection error when the day was changing and even after reinstalling the game I still can't send stickers today (it said the stickers will be available tomorrow). My Player ID is 1003278254888

Message 54 of 72 (1,170 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm suddenly having this issue as well. No stickers to give. Cannot complete daily.
Message 55 of 72 (1,107 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I'm not having an issue giving or receiving stickers, but I do have a question.  Is there any point in giving stickers to elders?  Does anyone actually receive the stickers or are they wasted?

Message 56 of 72 (1,038 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I'm so glad you asked this, @rmw8855! I've been meaning to ask the same thing. I haven't been giving stickers to Sims I know are retired because I figured they might be a waste. I know I don't receive any stickers for my retired Sims, so that's probably true for all.
Message 57 of 72 (1,033 Views)

Re: [Open] Issue's with receiving or giving stickers

★★★★★ Guide

Player ID: 1003804545810. Same here...didn't receive new stickers today. I tried deleting and reinstalling the game, but that do anything. Fyi: Stickers, cupcakes & fashion gems are the only things that keep me logging into this game...eveything else is getting pretty repetitive tbh so I really hope there's a quick fix for this

Message 58 of 72 (991 Views)

Re: [Open] Issue's with receiving or giving stickers

★★★★★ Guide
ok so my stickers are back today, i didn't do anything. May have something to do with the time you open the game like some people were talking about. I didn't open it before reset this time
Message 59 of 72 (971 Views)

Cannot give stickers to other sims

★★ Novice

Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6s
OS Version 11.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003747951881
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When clicking on other sims with a blue plumbob.
What do you expect to see? I expect to properly open the game and to be able to give stickers to other sims
Connection Type Wifi
Country Brazil
Additional feedback

I am having the same problem since this morning, I wasn't able to give stickers to other sims (message: more stickers available tomorrow) and couldn't complete the to-do list of the day, and I'm trying to finish the Photography Quest, and I need the completed to-do list to do so. I've been sending emails to the support team and they're not solving the problem. Just asking me to try the troubleshooting steps, which I did many times. Now, I can't even open the game because it's sending an update message, but when I open the Apple Store it's only an OPEN button. I really don't know what else to do anymore. 

Message 60 of 72 (904 Views)