[Open] - Imperfections on “Beautiful Bridesmaid” dress

by StellaKarameloh

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei Mate 9
OS Version Android 9
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Using the horseshoe pit and bar
What do you expect to see? A normal animation
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Chile

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei Mate 9
OS Version Android 9
Connection Type Wifi
Country Chile

OS Version Android 9
Connection Type Wifi
Country Chile

I attended a party where my sim used the Horseshoe Pit and the bar. I noticed that there's a terrible bug for both items when it comes to the animation of the arm/hand. 

I submit screenshots of what can be seen when using these items, the bug is pretty evident. 

Message 1 of 5 (663 Views)

Re: Animation bug when using horseshoe pit and bar

★★★★★ Guide
@StellaKarameloh This has been happening with a lot of animations recently,especially the stretchy hand one is being heard about a lot on the Reddit community of the sims mobile. I am not from EA, but I know they will fix the issue Standard smile
Message 2 of 5 (626 Views)

Re: Animation bug when using horseshoe pit and bar

Hero
@StellaKarameloh I think it’s the dress that makes this happen. There are creepy hand issues with the outfits from the last Treasure Hunt.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 5 (611 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7
OS Version iOS 14.4
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This visual bug is seen any time the Sim wearing this outfit is holding something in their hand (fork, pen, book, phone, etc.). Their fingers, hand, and forearm become oddly rendered - skinny, triangular, and pointy. It is also occasionally seen when the Sim is talking to another Sim or using their phone by themselves and they move their hand around. I have not seen this when the Sim is idle or in CAS.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see normal looking fingers, hands, and arms.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

This is similar to the “This and That Suit” glitch (although not as extremely obvious), as both outfits come from the recent “Wedding Blossom” Treasure Hunt.

Message 4 of 5 (592 Views)

Re: Imperfections on “Beautiful Bridesmaid” dress

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @tron20X6! This issue has already been reported to studio, thanks for your report!

Message 5 of 5 (541 Views)