by SalixCat

Original Post

Highlighted

[Open] Iconic computer station not recognized as part of the hobby collection

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
OS Version Android 8.1.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003403535473
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open build mode -> Collections -> Hobby collections ->Internet Icon. I own all three items in this collection, Fiedgling streamer station, Iconic computer station and Internet Icon station They were purchased last year before the introduction of Llama Zoom. The Iconic computer station is on display and in use. The storage picture has a green background but it says 0/1 and shows that I have to pay 3170 Simoleons and 2 LZ tickets. The same is shown here: Open build mode -> Storage ->Hobbies -> Internet icon hobby.
What do you expect to see? The storage picture of the Internet Icon hobby will show that I own 1/1 Iconic computer station and I don't have to pay for it. This item is on display and in use.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country
Additional feedback

IconicComputerStation.jpg

InternetIconHobbyStorage.jpg

This is how the whole collection looks like in storage. These three items are not recognized as the iconic computer station.

PicsArt_06-12-06.30.13.png

When I put them out on display again and open the collection I can buy this same set again.

20190612_184212.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 1 of 4 (935 Views)

Re: [Open] Iconic computer station not recognized as part of the hobby collectio

@SalixCat how is this issue doing?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (703 Views)

Re: [Open] Iconic computer station not recognized as part of the hobby collectio

Hero
@Phantomlover1717 Still the same. Not fixed.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 4 (694 Views)

@SalixCat do you still see this in your game?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 4 (494 Views)