Re: [Open] - I get “Failed to remove your Sim”message when trying to adopt out a

by smvw2jca40sw

Original Post

Re: trying to adopt out one of my sims getting “failed to remove your sim”....

★ Guide

BDFCB781-BDE1-48C3-9A82-193B55D7795D.jpeg

I am having the same issue. 
My sim is active, just finished a long event, he is now free and I keep getting this message when I click ‘Move my Sim’. I have restarted the game and nothing changes. The request is still there but I always get this same message.

Message 11 of 19 (923 Views)

★★★ Novice

I sent request to adopt Lion, we had issues b4 due to Lion being passive when I sent request a couple months ago....I made Waldemar (his husband) go passive so he’d forget Lion and start from scratch.....I was so excited when I got to level 8 and the option to “ask to move in” popped up and LaPrem received the request on her end, now we get this issue? UGH ....please please fix this, we have been trying to have these two live together for awhile now 

Message 12 of 19 (912 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Have you tried creating an extra sim to see if it can be adopted out? to check if the issue is with lion or just any sim?

Message 13 of 19 (871 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_DragonsEye Mmm no I haven’t. We should try that @Jifgirl
Message 14 of 19 (868 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes ok, I will try to adopt one of our sons? 

Message 15 of 19 (858 Views)

★★★ Novice

@laprembee what say you?

Message 16 of 19 (857 Views)

Re: [Open] - I get “Failed to remove your Sim”message when trying to adopt out a

★★★ Newbie

I also have the same problem just now, my friend sent a move out request but when I click move my sim, it says failed to remove sim

Message 17 of 19 (780 Views)

★★ Novice

I got the same problem today.

Message 18 of 19 (610 Views)

★★ Novice
Update
I tried whatever I can think of: restart the app several times to see if she is any event, make her passive and active again, move her to another home lot, etc. but nothing worked.
Now a few days have passed and when I logged in today the request has disappeared.
Message 19 of 19 (537 Views)