Re: Set my Sim to work, go back hours later and it's as though they've just star

by HoshiUmino

Original Post

Re: Started an event,but then when i get back on the timer hasnt started

★★ Novice
Usually, I prevented this simply by changing location
Message 21 of 58 (2,087 Views)

Re: Set my Sim to work, go back hours later and it's as though they've just star

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
i m having all these issues too, there is worser part, I send them on long shift but when i went to check 3 hours later, they were completed, but not long shift, instead the quick shift! The game didnt save my progress, since they were on quick shift before i send them on long shift. I wasted 3 hours of waiting for nth, these glitches are annoying and its making me lose interest, money in the game not easy to earn espically the items are so expensive, so time is really important in there, but with these glitch happens at least 3 times a day, i feel like uninstall button seems more attractive right now.
Message 22 of 58 (2,031 Views)

Re: Started an event,but then when i get back on the timer hasnt started

★ Apprentice
@leonbig22 when do you change the location? after you've set them to work?
Message 23 of 58 (2,021 Views)

★★ Novice
Mine has stopped doing this since I’ve updated it. I always update it as soon as an update is available and it’s working fine (for now at least...)
Message 24 of 58 (2,010 Views)

No recent event history

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad mini 4
OS Version 11.2.6
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003385394534
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Choose any event and close the app
What do you expect to see? I expect to see a completed event
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Philippines
Additional feedback

Occasionally when I choose an event for my sims and leave the app for a while to return later, the app does not remember or load the completed event with the rewards. This has happened to me several times.

Message 25 of 58 (1,907 Views)

Re: [Open] Hours pass but Sims don't finish their work

★ Guide

Still happen to me till now. somehow playing isnt safe anymore. 

Imagine you get out from izzy and got triple rare for your new outfit, you log out then come back and your outfit not there? disappointing right? insecure.

Message 26 of 58 (1,810 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have this same issue! How long is it gonna take EA to fix this bug? Its been happening during the World of Luxury events (which are time sensitive) and it pretty much happens every night with at least one of my three sims after I send them to work before bed. I don't recall it being an issue before I bought the third sim. Why can't they all complete their overnight tasks? I also play on the Galaxy S7 so idk if it's just an Android bug, but I hope this gets sorted ASAP. It's really frustrating when this happens all the time.
Message 27 of 58 (1,752 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue! Can you tell us some more about your play style and device, it may help us narrow down what is going on here:

• Is it the last of the 3 Sims that you start in an event with that doesn't complete it? Or the first/second/random?
  • In which area is your Sim when this happens? Or are they travelling to the event?  
  • Have you done any interactions with the Sim after starting the event? 
  • What do you do right after you have a Sim start an event? 
    • Put the game to background and still use the phone?
    • Put the game to background and not use the phone any more?
    • Force Close the game also in the background?
  • Do you notice this happens with certain type of events? (career/relationship/family/hobby)
  • Have you pressed 'Let's Go'? 

Some more technical questions: 

I know some of these you already answered, but I had to ask them just in case other players also see these questions. 

Thanks a lot!

Message 28 of 58 (2,719 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This has been happening to me for weeks now(I’m playing on an IPhone)! Except my Sims never stay in their long work shifts, I’ll open up the app and the screen behind them is grey, instead of pink, as if I had never sent them to do anything. I’ve been holding back saying anything but it has become an extremely common occurrence now. And with the World Of Luxury event going on it is making everything really difficult since the game decides what it wants my Sims to be doing..

My player ID: 1003060013736
Message 29 of 58 (1,709 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This happened to me too so I started moving back home or to another Sim's location after having started an event, every time before quitting the app. This seems to solve the problem, probably by quitting the app and without a kind of loading in the meantime last data is not saved.

Message 30 of 58 (1,599 Views)