Re: Hot Tub 2000

by givememore86

Original Post

[Open] Hot Tub 2000 needs illuminated wall

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy A20
OS Version Version 9
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) You have it already
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to a party try to use the new hot tub 2000. It does not have party points even with the llama.
What do you expect to see? To use hot tub 2000 like any other hot tub. The person does not have illuminated wall and the trees, but the Llama should be able to power the hot tub. Hot tub was promoted as 75 Point item.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback See above. Picture included below.

Screenshot_20200216-201022_The Sims.jpg

Please fix, there is so many people who have the hot tub and can't use it for parties. For some people this is their only 75 Point party item. As you can tell by the picture the person has placed the llama right next to the tub, and yet I cannot use it at their party.

Message 1 of 14 (1,854 Views)

★★★ Guide

Same issue here. I was under the impression this didn't need an illuminated wall to work. 

I don't have an illuminated wall either ( picture is another person's house) so looks like a lot of us cannot use the function without one. Screenshot_20200216-204705_The Sims.jpg

Message 2 of 14 (1,822 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@givememore86 @JustJazzy81 

The only item we need in order to get the Hot tub 2000 or any other hot tub to work in parties is the Illuminated Wall.

Neither the Pachira tree nor the Practically Pine Patio Chair give party actions.

As we can see from all our screenshots, the other available action requires a sweetheart.

The Llama topiary is decoration, not an item required for making the hot tubs work.

The best thing would be if we didn't need any extra items so all hot tubs could work by their own. Standard smile 

Los Sims_2020-02-16-12-53-15.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 14 (1,799 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SalixCat I agree with you on the last part, the hot tub really does not need extra items to make it work. The people really worked hard to get the hot tubs in the first place, they were not just handed to us. In the previous hot tub event last year we worked really hard to get those hot tubs, and some people didn't even get because the hot tubs were sent out randomly I just happen to be lucky to get the Royal hot tub and two regular ones. The only other 75 Point item that I know of that requires an extra items to use is the bubble bubble blower but those the require dining chairs that are easily purchased in the catalog.
Message 4 of 14 (1,773 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SalixCat maybe the Llama replaces the pachira tree for the hot tub? Who knows at the end of the day, this should not be a thing. They should have given everyone what they needed to get their hot tub to work as a 75 point item.
Message 5 of 14 (1,770 Views)

★★★ Guide
@givememore86 Yup, and I don't own an illuminated wall, only occasionally a random suprise thing will pop up to offer to buy one, which is usually out of my price range as I spend all my Sim cash on these expensive sweet treat showdowns lol
Message 6 of 14 (1,726 Views)

Hero

@givememore86 wrote:
@SalixCat maybe the Llama replaces the pachira tree for the hot tub? Who knows at the end of the day, this should not be a thing. They should have given everyone what they needed to get their hot tub to work as a 75 point item.

@givememore86  no, that poor llama has nothing to do with anything Large smile it is only decoration.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 7 of 14 (1,712 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SalixCat so let me get this straight, they got rid of the pachira tree and we still need to use the illuminated light to make the hot tub work? And the only way someone can use the hot tub at a party is if they have a partner otherwise it's a giant paper weight?
Message 8 of 14 (1,706 Views)

★★★ Guide
@givememore86 You never needed the Pachira tree for the tub to work. I won my first hot tub during anniversary event on one of my accounts. I had to buy an illuminated wall through Surprising choice because that one was not offered in that event either (or I just didn't win it).
Message 9 of 14 (1,683 Views)

★★★ Guide
@givememore86 Paperweight 😂😂😂 love it!
Message 10 of 14 (1,675 Views)