[Open] Guitar sinks into the floor

by dissenterjasmine

Original Post

[Open] Guitar sinks into the floor

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung J7 Pro
OS Version 8.1.0 Oreo
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place the guitar on any rug.
What do you expect to see? The guitar sinks half of its body into the rug when placed on top of the rug.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country
Additional feedback This bug was fixed when my sim went to another location. When my sim went back home, the guitar was not sunken anymore. It was just on top of the rug as normal.

Just a heads up, I just encountered this "sunken guitar" bug for the first time ever since I started playing.

Fortunately, the bug fixed itself while I was playing.

What happens is that while transferring the guitar to a bedroom & putting it on a rug, the guitar sinks half of its body into the rug.

This bug was fixed when my sim went to another location. When my sim went back home, the guitar was not sunken anymore. It was just on top of the rug as normal.

#HopeNoMajorBugsWhileIPlay

#Winterfest

First pic: sunken guitar

Second pic: guitar back to normal

Message 1 of 17 (2,768 Views)

Re: [Open] Guitar sinks into the floor

★★★★ Expert

Eeep, happened again earlier today while I was re-arranging my sim's house.

Still, it went back to normal after my sims leave their house.

Message 2 of 17 (2,612 Views)

Re: [Open] Guitar sinks into the floor

★ Novice

This happens to me too.  The guitar more often gets stuck on my sim’s bottom and my sim walks around “wearing” the guitar until it is used again.

Message 3 of 17 (2,584 Views)

Guitar under floor

★★★ Newbie

I just bought a guitar for my sim, and after a few quick sessions, half of the guitar sank into the floor. The only way I can get it back normal is if I go into build mode, put the guitar into storage, and place it down again. It has happened only once, but it was kinda annoying. I hope I don't run into the problem agaon, so is there any way you can fix it? Thanks.

Message 4 of 17 (2,471 Views)

Re: Guitar under floor

Hero

It is a bug. I have it in my game as well. Actually I don't do anything and it fixes by itself. 

You can read about it here an comment with your player-ID, description and maybe a picture. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Guitar-sinks-into-the-floor/td-p/7283251

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 5 of 17 (2,464 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have this too, and I have seen it happens to other people in Sims Mobile gaming videos. It's just a bug and is normal, so if you get it again, there's no reason to worry Standard smile

Message 6 of 17 (2,414 Views)

@PeacefulLllama@dissenterjasmine@SalixCat@iDisMaddix & @Samjojo990 

Have you guys seen any improvements on this issue? I don't have a Sim in the hobby so I haven't seen it in a while.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 17 (2,257 Views)

Closing this post as it's not getting any replies. If you still have this issue, please let us know so I can reopen the report. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 17 (2,129 Views)

★★★ Guide

It has happened to me recently @Phantomlover1717 , but I don’t think it’s such a big deal. There are more important issues. I think you are doing a great job tidying up in all the issues that may not apply any longer.

Message 9 of 17 (2,120 Views)

Hero

Still happening in my game.

Guitar.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 10 of 17 (2,081 Views)