Re: [Open] Guitar sinks into the floor

by whackywhippet234

Original Post

Re: Guitar under floor

EA Live QV Team

@SalixCat do you remember exactly how that happened?

Message 11 of 17 (840 Views)

Hero

@SimGuruMaaike Party at my alt account's house. I opened the game and the guitar was like that. 

Screenshot was taken 12:08 UTC +2 yesterday.

Player ID: 1003055892347.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 12 of 17 (834 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yeah, this glitch is still active for me too. My guitar is currently sunk into the floor.

I did no actions leading up to it, as I just opened up my app. My sim is currently doing a long practice session in the hobby with the expert guitar. He picks up the guitar autonomously to strum it, then places it back down, and it sinks in the ground, then repeat. When I complete actions to help my sim along, he places the guitar back down and it sinks.

When I long press to put the guitar back into storage and bring it back out, then it's fixed.

Message 13 of 17 (816 Views)

Hero

@SimGuruMaaike 

Here I'm visiting a friend's house. The guitar is sunk into the floor when Sims dance to music that apparently comes from it. 

I checked out some minutes ago. Sims were not using the guitar and it was not sunk.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 14 of 17 (767 Views)

@SalixCat have you seen this issue since July?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 15 of 17 (595 Views)

Hero
@Phantomlover1717 Yes, still the same.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 16 of 17 (494 Views)

Re: [Open] Guitar sinks into the floor

I had this happen too. But for me, my NPC sims dance with it and it causes the guitar to sink. I have to put it in my inventory and bring it back out to fix it. Its kinda annoying though.  

Message 17 of 17 (403 Views)