[Open] - Guest sim won’t change to bathing suit on hot tub

by laprembee

Original Post

Re: Guest sim won’t change to bathing suit on hot tub

Hero
@SalixCat Normal hangouts at my main lot

I haven’t noticed this issue with the tub in my game earlier since I had the hottub 2000 but it didn’t offer me actions on my main lot during hangouts. Maybe too many other actions to do and now when I switched the hottubs, I get the action since this is the “new item” 🤔

There’s somewhere an earlier post about this issue since I remember saying that I saw similar happening in the Halloween event last year when some sims didn’t change into Halloween costumes.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 14 (567 Views)

★ Guide
@SalixCat Hangouts, single action and parties as well, with that specific sim.
Message 12 of 14 (553 Views)

★ Guide

I don’t interact with that specific sim anymore (long sad story) but I think the problem was with that particular sim. 

It did happen recently with one of my sims but like @Ilois4 said, on the second swim the sim did change outfits.

Message 13 of 14 (352 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

D43FBAA3-EC97-4FBA-B15C-4C5028466787.jpegI also have this issue. It really got in the way with this one relationship because whenever I put them in the hot tub together, he wouldn’t take off his sunglasses. I’ll post pics. I don’t have any video but I could get some. Related to this and for me what would be more important is the Honeymoon Tub interaction, where a couple hang out and chat in the big bathtub. Not only do they hang out in their clothes, but they actually Don’t talk at the same time in this interaction yet I can never hear it. The volume is cut out every time. I’ll provide video upon request.

Message 14 of 14 (333 Views)