Re: Plumbobs Look Like Squares Bug

by MisuOrenji

Original Post

Re: [Open] - Graphic issue: White CAS Background, Square Shaped Lights

★★★ Novice

I am still having the same problems

Curtains black not changing colors like they should

Big bloches of pink blobs above Sims head

And the outdoor lights has a big squares of light coming from them.

Are they going to fix this or is my game going to crash again like before.

I am totally scared to put anymore money in this game because of my doubts.

Message 31 of 46 (1,566 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@alicewyckoff they will fix this issue but we have to give them some time. They can collect as much evidence and data as possible to find out why this problem even occurs.

You said that you have reinstaled the app so you lost your original save. Never reinstall such a game when your in-game account isn't connected to an outside account which can restore your data in the app.

Message 32 of 46 (1,559 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, the phone is a white(blank?) item..

and the paper is blank when my child writing.
it should be a letter before update.

Message 33 of 46 (1,553 Views)

Plumbobs Look Like Squares Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung tablet
OS Version Andriod
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Going back 2 updates ago ibe had the plumbobs look like squares bug. The plumbobs are now huge pink neon squares, my curtains are black so i took them down. I went through tons of troubleshooting and updates. I complained about it via Facebook a couple of times and was told some other players were having the same issue and that they would "look into it" i still have this bug and would like it fixed please
What do you expect to see? A normal green plumbob is what its supposed to look like.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Canada

Please help me get my game back to normal. Find out how the other players managed to rid themselves of this annoying bug that was update related from 2 updates back.

Thankyou! 

Attached: picture of the pink squares above my sims head.

Email: [edit: email address removed]

Message 34 of 46 (1,375 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same exact issue. I hate it. It's ugly and inconvenient right when they just gave us the photo update.

Message 35 of 46 (1,307 Views)

Hero

@sarahnoreenday 

@CatLordCheshire 

I have merged your bug report with an existing thread about the same issue.

Please post the model and OS version of your devices.

This issue is under investigation.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 36 of 46 (1,301 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I was waiting passionately for this massive update (treasure hunt update), and hoping the boxy light issue would get fixed in this update, but nothing changed 😭

The boxy light is still there, as well as boxy plumbob, black curtain, white phone, etc etc 😭😭 Does anyone still have the same problem? 

Message 37 of 46 (1,283 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm using an LG Aristo 3 and Android 9.

Message 38 of 46 (1,275 Views)

Re: [Open] - Graphic issue: White CAS Background, Square Shaped Lights and plumb

★ Apprentice

I am also still having the problem with be big squares where the lighting effects (plumbobs, izzy effects, sparkling light fixtures) should be.  

Samsung Galaxy S5 (I think that uses Android Marshmallow). 

Please I hope you fix it soon, I want to be able to take nice pictures of my home and sims again.

Message 39 of 46 (1,115 Views)

Re: [Open] - Graphic issue: White CAS Background, Square Shaped Lights and plumb

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

GOOD NEWS!

The visual and CAS background glitches etc have been fixed in my game after the newest update: october 2020 update! Yeay, I'm so happy! Finally I can see smoke shape of the pizza oven 😂

It took time longer to be done than a worse visual glitch happened to me in the past was, but great work EA! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! 

And thank you so much to the hero salixcat as well for helping us in this forum, and everybody in this forum for reporting the issue together 🥺 Together we are stronger 😂

Message 40 of 46 (999 Views)