[Fixed] Game crash when interacting with Izzy

by majabajaib

Original Post

Re: Crashing upon selling Izzy's clothes.

★★★ Novice
Hey do you resolved the problem?
Message 41 of 178 (1,014 Views)

Re: Game Freezes when trying to Wear Izzy's special Clothing then Crashes! Help

★★★ Novice
Same problema too, i do thai and isn't work
Message 42 of 178 (1,018 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That happened to me too! I got a flirty jumpsuit of fun today from Izzy, and i wanted to wear it. And the game just crashed. Frown

Message 43 of 178 (1,013 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same! I feel like EA might remove Izzy completely or modify him a bit.

Message 44 of 178 (1,011 Views)

Re: Game Freezes when trying to Access Izzy's Clothing

★★★★★ Novice

Same! been happening since the update after the asos event ended. No help either! I can't access my Izzy clothes!

Message 45 of 178 (1,007 Views)

It won't let me access any of my Izzy's items

★★★★ Novice
Everytime I go to the 'change appearance' part for my sim, it will freeze and crash when I try to access my 'izzy's etc.' Items.. I just bought gems too and I'm sad because I finally landed a pretty red dress!!
Frown I'm also scared to Uninstall the app since sometimes when it crashes I have to re do all of the stuff I had already completed (like retiring a sim and changing a new ones appearance) I have my favorite Sim just the way I want her to look and I don't want to have to try and change that Frown
Message 46 of 178 (977 Views)

Re: It won't let me access any of my Izzy's items

★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue since 6th of May 2018, up to now I'm still not able to go in to izzy

Message 47 of 178 (966 Views)

Re: [Open] Game crash when interacting with Izzy

★★★ Novice

I noticed that it is only after when trying to sell off unwanted Izzy creations from my inventory, the game freeze & crash. From that time onwards, I'm not able to access my izzy under change appearance, it will freeze the app whenever i click on that option.

I has tried it on iOS and android for the same account and both devices having the issue.

Message 48 of 178 (980 Views)

Re: [Open] Game crash when interacting with Izzy

★ Apprentice

Yes, this is happening to me too. After I sold a couple of Izzy’s fashions, now whenever I go to Izzy’s special creations in Change Appearance, the app freezes and then crashes.  I play the same game on both my iPad and my android, and it happens on both of them. I even deleted the app on my android, reinstalled it and re-played the tutorial, then re-loaded my original game through the cloud, and it still freezes and crashes.

Message 49 of 178 (968 Views)

Re: Izzy's Special Creations Crash!

★★ Novice
Same! At first it was that I couldn't delete items. After deleting the game and downloading again, I was able to delete one. But now I cannot tap that button or the game freezes.
Message 50 of 178 (954 Views)