[Fixed] Game crash when interacting with Izzy

by majabajaib

Original Post

Unable to sell Izzy Fashion Gems

★★ Novice

I'm unable to sell my Izzy fashion gems, once I did that in the "Customize Sims" panel, my game will hang on the splash screen after I exit the panel. When i restart sims again, the fashion gems was still not credited, but the item that was sold is back in my list. Tried multiple times still didn't work. Using Samsung Galaxy S8 running on Android Oreo 8.0.0

Please help! 

Message 11 of 178 (1,629 Views)

Re: Crashing upon selling Izzy's clothes.

★★★★ Novice
I have the exact same problem, I sold one of Izzys clothes and now game crushes closes itself as I click on Izzy Creation on Change Your Look menu.
Message 12 of 178 (1,713 Views)

Lzzy's bug...

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem after the update...(Version 10.1.0)

sample video link below.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ar4LPorF9yq5gpEUOw4RhiNI8FlVKQ

iphone 6s;ios 11.3;no jailbreak;

Message 13 of 178 (1,631 Views)

Game Freezes when trying to Wear Izzy's special Clothing then Crashes! Help pls

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Moto Droid Z Play
OS Version 7. 1 .1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003484536514
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into customize sim, Izzy's special creations, as soon as I choose it the game freezes, after a couple seconds it freezes. Haven't been able to access my special clothing for almost a week issue started when the new events came out.
What do you expect to see? My game not freeze when I try to access izzys special clothing. I need my bonuses!
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country America
Additional feedback This happened after the last update, after using Izzy's shop, it froze after that.

Please read this before advising to contact EA. If your advice and help is referring us to contact EA please note that they auto-reply to any emails we send with a link to the forums... Please give us more instruction or referral to someone who won't just disregard us without even so much as reading the emails we spend time to write out...we asking for help and notifying EA of any issues their game has.. why some people have to act like we are tyrants and they just need to get rid of us and let someone else deal with it. If that . It's really discouraging and makes me personally not want to play a game if the people behind it can treat their players and supporters like that, and it def don't make me want to keep playing or spend real life cash on them. It's a waste of time going back and forth, if there's nothing you can do about it yet just say so. At least reassure us that Someone knows about the issue! Thank you !
Message 14 of 178 (1,815 Views)

Re: Game Freezes when trying to Wear Izzy's special Clothing then Crashes! Help

★★★★ Apprentice
PS. It's funny cause even my Sim in the picture is like "hey coming what's going on here?" At the Izzy's special creations button. (Above)
Message 15 of 178 (1,807 Views)

Re: Izzy's Special Creations Crash!

★ Apprentice

So I just tried to open the game for the first time since yesterday, and I got in, and collected my daily gifts, and a window popped up saying that my inventory was updated with money in exchange for the asos tickets and I pushed the okay button and then it crashed again... 😐 it went back to this screen FC92060D-9199-44C4-AB52-BA9D1C8ED940.png

im starting to get a bit annoyed by now, because it happened at the Easter event, and this time with the ASOS event. But to the developers who might read my post: I do understand the pressure you’re under 😁 and you really have created the best mobile game ever! And of cause there will be some problems, but please fix them 😁😂

Message 16 of 178 (1,705 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I totally agree with your feedback. We deserve to be provided a fair customer support!
Message 17 of 178 (1,788 Views)

Re: Crashing upon selling Izzy's clothes.

★★★★ Novice
and if it helps, since i don't know if it's specific to the item in question — the piece i'm trying to sell is: "moody asymmetric mini of rhythm".
Message 18 of 178 (1,661 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have this problem to, was fine since the update but just started doing it out of no where, did you solve it??
Message 19 of 178 (1,759 Views)

game closing on izzys special creations

★ Apprentice

Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iphon7 plus
OS Version 11.2.6
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? change appearance-style-izzys special creations
What do you expect to see? the game working
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country england
Additional feedback

Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iphone 7 plus
OS Version 11.2.6
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? change appearance-style-izzys special creations game then freezes and shuts down
What do you expect to see? my special creations
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country england
Additional feedback everything was fine after the update, i even changed clothes on special creations a number of times. now every single time i try to get on my special creations the game freezes and crashes

everything was fine after the update, i even changed clothes on special creations a number of times. now every single time i try to get on my special creations the game freezes and crashes

Message 20 of 178 (1,608 Views)