[Open] Full household dialog box does not appear when adding new NPC

by SalixCat

Original Post

[Open] Full household dialog box does not appear when adding new NPC

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
OS Version Android 8.1.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003403535473
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have a full household, 4 playable Sims + 8 NPCs. I started the "Here comes the wedding event" so my Sim Wendy could marry an NPC, Dorian. The dialog box where the game asks to permanently remove an NPC from a full household didn't show up. As a result of this a retired Sim, Ulf Sørensen, was wrongly removed from both the household and from all the generations.
What do you expect to see? 1. The dialog box "Uh-Oh! Household if full" appears whenever a player attempts to add a new NPC to a full household. 2. Retired Sims will remain as part of the current generation unless the player decides to move them out. 3. Retired Sims will be automatically placed in one of the previous generations when they "Move out".
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country
Additional feedback

Date of retirement: 8th of June 

Ulf disappeared-1.jpg

Date of Wendy's marriage: 14th of June. Dorian wrongly replaced Ulf in the current generation as the dialog box Uh-Oh! Household if full didn't appear when I started Here comes the wedding event between Wendy and Dorian.

Ulf disappeared-2.jpg

Playable Sims can socialize with Ulf as I haven't moved him out. The Socialize button would be grey if he had moved out.

Ulf disappeared-3.jpg

I have checked out all the 16 previous generations and I can't find Ulf Frown

This is what is expected to happen:

1. Start event Here comes the wedding.

2. Choose the Sim(s) you want to move out.

3. If a retired Sim is chosen, he/she will leave the current generation and take their place in a previous generation.

4. Playable Sims can't socialize with household members from previous generations.

Full household marry NPC-1.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 1 of 3 (782 Views)

Re: Full household dialog box does not appear when adding new NPC

★★★ Pro

Bump up to the top. 😃

Message 2 of 3 (691 Views)

Re: [Open] Full household dialog box does not appear when adding new NPC

@SalixCat any news on this issue? Did they secretly fix it?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 3 (540 Views)