[Open] - Floor Level Red Dot Notification

by sarsteg

Original Post

[Open] - Floor Level Red Dot Notification

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) 7
OS Version 13.5.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Bug appears after loading of the game. No additional steps are taken to see the bug.
What do you expect to see? Remove the constant Red dot notification / alert telling me that I can now build a second and/or a third floor.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

The issue is the red dot notification / alert to build a second/third floor for my house. Every time that I sign back into the game, an alert is presented on the build icon to build a second and third floor.

To remove the alert each time, I have to click on the build mode (icon with a couch and lamp), click on build setting (icon with a hammer and measuring tool), and then click on floor levels (icon with layers). This addresses the alert during that play period. However, when I come back into the app, the alert is back... again... happens every time.

I have already built a second and a third floor, so this alert does not have meaning. It is an annoyance to have to fix it every time I try to play.

See attached screen shots with notation.

Message 1 of 5 (1,408 Views)

Re: Floor Level Red Dot Notification

Hero
@sarsteg Thanks for your report. Yes, this is happening on every lot.
The red notification appears all the time.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 5 (1,340 Views)

Re: [Open] - Floor Level Red Dot Notification

★★★★ Novice

This was from a year and a half and I still have this issue constantly and it is annoying. Why have they not fixed this bug yet???

Message 3 of 5 (925 Views)

Unlocked error

★ Novice

So when I go in the game, it tells me I’ve unlocked the second floor story in my home. But I’ve already bought it. It started when I first unlocked it and I thought it would go away after u bought it but it stops comes up. That small little red dot at the corner of the thing you unlocked keeps showing up even tho I’ve checked it and bought it. I know it’s a small thing but it’s a small thing to me that annoys me so much. And this only happens when I start the game, not during the game.

here is what I mean:

Message 4 of 5 (544 Views)

Re: Unlocked error

Hero
@da43zt2dd3vm Hi, I’m not sure if this was actually fixed at some point or then I just got used to seeing the red dots. But I have a feeling I have been seeing more red dots on the floor levels this summer. 🤔

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 5 (517 Views)