Re: All my girl sims look boyish growing up

by givememore86

Original Post

[Fixed] Female sims grow up looking like boys

[ Edited ]

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung galaxy J7 sky pro
OS Version 6.0.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1 age up a female baby/ todler
What do you expect to see? I except my female child sims to not look boyish every time
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

I noticed that forna long time that my female child sims look boyish when i age them up. Like its a small bug that i can just go in and change them but i dont get why this happens every time. Like,  whats the odds that happens? I thought it was supposed to be random

Message 9 of 14 (1,729 Views)

All my girl sims look boyish growing up

[ Edited ]

I wasnt sure  what to title this. Anyways, i noticed that basically all of my girl sims growing up are dressed boyish  have very short hair styles. I know its fixable now due to that update that allowes us to customize sims we arent playing with. I'm wondering though,  whats the odds that every girl sim that grows up looks like they are males? At some point,  this wasnt the cause until i think a couple months ago? Could be wrong.  Again i just want to start a discussion on this, i know how to solve the "problem." Anyone else have this happen?

Message 1 of 14 (1,914 Views)

★★★ Pro

@whackywhippet234  

I'm having the same issue too, even though my sim likes to wear dresses she has 5 o'clock shadow.

20200302_115830.jpg

Message 2 of 14 (1,900 Views)

[ Edited ]

@givememore86 mine dont get to that point. Its more like  from toddler _ to young adult, they look like boys. I'm not sure if your issue is a diffrent thing entirely or what. I mean none of my girl sims had male hair or facial features when they became a young adult. They actually look like girls when they become young adults.

Message 3 of 14 (1,866 Views)

This sounds like a bug. Could you open a new post in the bug forum for this?

You can find the bug forum over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

The bug forum has a small list with questions that might just help to solve the problem!  

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 14 (1,854 Views)

@Phantomlover1717  do you want me or @givememore86 to do a bug report?

Message 5 of 14 (1,817 Views)

Either of you is fine, just need a report with an account attached that has the issue. I can make a report but if they check my game they won't be able to find kids Large smile.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 14 (1,810 Views)

Betreff: All my girl sims look boyish growing up

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@whackywhippet234i have this too...or😁😁😁😁 my problem is that my girls often get this terrible hairstyle which looks like mickey mouse..you know it? I think you get it when you once finished the hair event pack back ago where you had to buy the xtra colours 😨

I really do not like that mickey mouse hairstyle..it looks weird.😨😨😨 look at the screenshotlink 😂😂😂😂

Message 7 of 14 (1,787 Views)

Betreff: All my girl sims look boyish growing up

@jayivy666 i just think its odd that all my children sim look male when i age them up.

Message 8 of 14 (1,748 Views)

[ Edited ]

Why does it say "betreff" before the post? I didnt edit it to say that?

Edit: its gone now but still.

Message 10 of 14 (1,741 Views)