by Fuzzernutter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Family tree mentions no Heirloom even though there was a Heirloom

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Zte max blue
OS Version 7
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003689975665
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See pictures
What do you expect to see? A fix
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

Since the new update with how we aquire heirlooms , it is effecting the family tree. I retired a sim, used the retirement button to collect the heirloom. My retired sim left me party animal level 1. My family tree states my sim did not leave me an heirloom because she did not complete life goals. She was level 10 in photography and level 10 in yoga. She also had level 10 relationship with her sim husband

Message 1 of 28 (2,433 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] Family tree mentions no Heirloom even though there was a Heirloom

Hey guys! According to the latest Patch notes (version 11.1.0) this bug should be fixed:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-July-23rd-2018-Patch-Notes/m-p/693...

Could you all test and see if it's fixed in your games? :eahigh_file:

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 20 of 28 (2,318 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert
Message 2 of 28 (2,357 Views)

★ Expert

@rmw8855 In passing I have seen a few people having this issue posting in different threads so hopefully they find this thread. So far I'm getting the heirlooms and it's just messing up my tree but I see others are no even getting their heirlooms . Makes you not want to retire your sims in fear you worked towards the retirement goal and are now loosing out on heirlooms. 

Message 3 of 28 (2,342 Views)

I think there is a small difference @rmw8855, looks like @Fuzzernutter gets the heirlooms but they don't mention the Sim that go them. 
The other is not receiving a Heirloom at all. I keep confusing me as well. Large smile 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 28 (2,329 Views)

★ Expert

@Phantomlover1717 It's strange. Some are not getting the heirlooms but so far I have when I click on the retirement chest. However the family chest seems to not be working for me. I pressed it yesterday,it stated I got 8 green heirloom tickets but it never went in my account. I did not get pictures. I am due for another family chest later so I am going to take before and after pics to see if this happens again and record it. 

Message 5 of 28 (2,318 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
In the beta version there were some features that were taken out before the official release. Like paying electric bills and I believe "life goals." I had a prompt once from one of sims saying I had 2 days to pay my bill or the power was going to be cut off. The power was not cut off and I haven't gotten that message since. So I'm hoping that was a one time thing.
Message 6 of 28 (2,238 Views)

★★★★ Expert

This problem is still happening.  I have 2 sims that retired on Monday; both received the heirlooms on retirement.  They just moved out, but when I checked the family tree it stated that they didn't receive any heirlooms so I double checked and both heirlooms which were just received on Monday are now missing.

Message 7 of 28 (2,186 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks all for the reports, this is something we're looking into Standard smile 

Message 8 of 28 (2,178 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I’m currently experiencing two problems about family tree atm. Player ID: 1003456550855

1. The above problem: Both got the heirloom chests when I retired them but I only managed to screenshot Tetsuo, they were so fast!

Message 9 of 28 (2,092 Views)

★★★★ Expert

2. One of my retired sims is missing from the first generation. His name is Jayden García. He is supposed to be standing next to his wife, Alycia.

PS. Should I open a new thread for this?

Message 10 of 28 (2,088 Views)