[Open] Disappearing contacts and relationships of Sims

by PaQuilter1

Original Post

Re: Relationships with other players’ sims disappear from contacts

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MiniMoo86Tiger  @Cyborg7ofDrone9  @laeti66sims @ceynep  @dissenterjasmine @SolomonGrundy42  @camerathou 

The game team haven't got a resolution for this issue but are actively investigating it. Given that this thread is from 2018, they said they'd really appreciate it if any player experiencing this issue could create a ticket from their in-game account so the team can investigate some of the newer cases to make sure their information is up to date.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 61 of 120 (1,277 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m still experiencing this issue. How do I create a ticket from my in game account? The game is full of bugs, I wish the devs made it easier to report them

Message 62 of 120 (1,229 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ceynep

Here you can read how to send in an in-game help ticket.

You can report here if you prefer to. If that is the case, please add screenshots and all the information you need to explain the issue, except for your player-ID. Someone from the team will ask you for it in case they need it. 🙂

Message 63 of 120 (1,218 Views)

Re: [Open] Disappearing contacts and relationships of Sims

★★★★ Guide

Hi, I’ve been having the same problem with disappearing contacts and even relationships in the past few weeks as well. My party contacts disappear after I leave and I have lost entire relationship stories as well. It cost me dearly in the game as I had to start from scratch for Llama tasks several times. 

Message 64 of 120 (1,197 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @CharlieDaisy12 could you (and anyone else experiencing this recently) send me your Player ID in a private message so I can investigate further? Standard smile

Message 65 of 120 (1,150 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@EA_KiplingSure, @EA_Kipling. As soon as I find out how to send a private message I will do that. Would you mind posting some quick instructions? Thank you for trying to help!

Message 66 of 120 (1,139 Views)

Hero

@CharlieDaisy12 

Tap on the Menu at the top right corner of this page. 

Screenshot_20200818-164238_Chrome.jpg

Then tap on your user name and Inbox. 

You will be able to send and read messages from your Inbox. 

Message 67 of 120 (1,126 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SalixCat Thanks so much, @SalixCat, with your help I was able to successfully send that message. Very happy about this!!
Message 68 of 120 (1,103 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Hi, @EA_Kipling, not sure you got my private message? Would you mind just confirming that so I know I don’t have to do it again? Thanks!
Also, is there any way I could send you video of my game so you can see these bugs better for yourself? Thanks again! Fingers crossed!🤞😊👍
Message 69 of 120 (1,050 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@CharlieDaisy12 I did! thank you kindly. There's not much more I can do at this point other than to update the studio with this recent information so they can address it in the future.

Message 70 of 120 (1,041 Views)