Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[Open] Disappearing contacts and relationships of Sims

by PaQuilter1

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: [Open] Disappearing contacts and relationships of Sims

★★ Novice

Well this is a new sim.  I’ve only had her two weeks.  But I’ll check out the posts you recommended

Message 51 of 53 (199 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [Open] Disappearing contacts and relationships of Sims

★★★★★ Newbie

@SalixCat @camerathou Mine also was losing Sims after about a week. The "months or years" is how long EA has ignored this bug, not how long it takes to replicate. The "extended family" was my two roommate Sims and one spouse. No children at all. So that "alternative solution" is BS. 

Really how hard would it be to put a "max 12 contacts" line on the contacts page and then not allow new contacts until old ones die off? That would be so much better than unexpectedly losing random relationships that you've invested time into. 

Message 52 of 53 (175 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Sim disappeared from relationship story!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

This bug is happening again in my game Frown Lost acquaintances & potential relationships is not good for us TSM players. It's a waste of our time & game energy. Hope this gets fixed!

p.s. And the sim that loses recently added contacts & relationship stories is fairly a newly-created sim which only has 9 relationships (I've had sims before with more than 9+ relationship stories & don't lose contacts).

Message 53 of 53 (131 Views)
Twitter Stream