Re: Sim disappeared from relationship story!

by dissenterjasmine

Original Post

Re: [Open] Disappearing contacts and relationships of Sims

★★★★ Novice

Well this is a new sim.  I’ve only had her two weeks.  But I’ll check out the posts you recommended

Message 51 of 120 (2,427 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@SalixCat @camerathou Mine also was losing Sims after about a week. The "months or years" is how long EA has ignored this bug, not how long it takes to replicate. The "extended family" was my two roommate Sims and one spouse. No children at all. So that "alternative solution" is BS. 

Really how hard would it be to put a "max 12 contacts" line on the contacts page and then not allow new contacts until old ones die off? That would be so much better than unexpectedly losing random relationships that you've invested time into. 

Message 52 of 120 (2,403 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

This bug is happening again in my game Frown Lost acquaintances & potential relationships is not good for us TSM players. It's a waste of our time & game energy. Hope this gets fixed!

p.s. And the sim that loses recently added contacts & relationship stories is fairly a newly-created sim which only has 9 relationships (I've had sims before with more than 9+ relationship stories & don't lose contacts).

Message 53 of 120 (2,359 Views)

Relationships with other players’ sims disappear from contacts

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPhone 11 Pro
OS Version iPad OS 13.3, iOS 13.1.3
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start relationships with other players’ sims. Do this with multiple sims. At first, you’ll see the new relationships in your contacts. In a day or two, the relationships will disappear from contacts.
What do you expect to see? When I start relationships with other sims (whether they’re other players’ sims or NPCs), I expect to see those relationships in my contacts permanently (unless I have the option to manage my contacts and choose to archive some relationships).
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback I lost over 20 new relationships in a couple days (I wanted befriend sims from my friends list so I can see them in public areas). The relationships I lost were levels 1-3, didn’t want to advance more since they disappear anyway. Please fix this bug. Thank you.

Message 54 of 120 (2,228 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I lose 6 contacts today 🤬🤬 4 sims with relationship level 10 and 2 other that I added today !! Im angry 

Message 55 of 120 (2,194 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same issues as well. My new Sims I met at parties all dissapeared today. At one point my contact count was 0/50 even though I have 50 contacts. After a few hours my contacts reverted back to 50/50 but none of my new friends I started relationships with like Study Buddy, Debasing Debater, and Romancing the Times returned. In other words I lost all my newly created friends.

Message 56 of 120 (2,147 Views)

Re: Relationships with other players’ sims disappear from contacts

★★ Apprentice

All of my Back to School relationships have disappeared from my contacts and stories. I worked really hard to make new relationship stories with Sims I met at parties. I had multiple Debasing Debaters, Study Buddies, and Romancing the Tomes were all gone this morning. 

Message 57 of 120 (2,143 Views)

Hero
@ceynep This is a known problem. Your bug report is now merged with an existing thread about the same issue.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 58 of 120 (2,101 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SalixCat When will this be fixed? I lost everyone I love 😩😭 lol
Message 59 of 120 (1,971 Views)

Hero
@MiniMoo86Tiger Not sure. I can ask. I have retired my oldest Sims, the one I had since 2018, because she had so many contacts and I was afraid she would lose the active ones. I introduced her active contacts to newly promoted Sims and then retired her.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 60 of 120 (1,957 Views)