Re: Existing Relationships Disappearing

by jada24k

Original Post

★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 That is so odd. Allot of people having issues with adding contacts. I have this issue too with contacts but so far my friendships have not disappeared . I hope EA can help you find a fix. SimFanatic is having a party in a few hours. If you send in Tyler, I can send in Van. Have tyler talk to van and see if their friendship reappears on your end. Just let me know and I'll send Van to the party 

Message 11 of 120 (3,645 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue. I’m finding that at a party I add Sims to their contact list and then after a day or so the Sim is gone from their list. I have to re-add them all the time and start the relationship over again. 

Message 12 of 120 (3,561 Views)

Do you guys start stories with these contacts?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 13 of 120 (3,539 Views)

★ Expert

@Phantomlover1717 I know that @PaQuilter1 post is a moth old but they had started a story with one of my sims and their story disappeared from PAQuliter's game. My sim did start a story with PaQuilter's sim and the story completed. Both sims are retired now. You will have to ask PaQilter if they started a new story with other sims and are having issues with those stories disappearing.

It could have just been a fluke with mine and her sim. We both started different stories between the same sims in both our games. It's possible that since I started my story first with PaQuilter's sim, it knocked out or purged the story PaQilter started on their end with the same sims? 

Message 14 of 120 (3,509 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@JulesDarling suffers from this bug. She tries to add one of my sims as a contact but my sim keeps on disappearing from her contacts list.

This is frustrating.

Message 15 of 120 (3,479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Hi @Phantomlover1717 I have lost contacts as soon as I have left a party! I am so worried about it that now I will only add one or two and even that is a risk. I had contacts from the beginning of my time here just to have them go away. I can literally fill up a list with , say ten new contacts and as soon as I leave a party I will only have family there.

@Fuzzernutter I was aware that you can keep them if a relationship was started but as far as just the contact list, I keep only a few , say ten per Sim and it disappears ! I am up today but often after a Party the list goes to family only. If I get time and if it happens ( they disappear ) I will post the list. Thank you for your help! ♥️

Message 16 of 120 (3,461 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@mrdoggie94 @JulesDarling contact list is different than what PaQuilter had. 

PaQuilter actually started a friendship story with my sim. The story disappeared and they had to keep starting the story over

Have you started an actual relationship story between your sims? 

I posted a separate thread in tech on the contact list and party lists not working should you want to add your issue there 

Message 17 of 120 (3,078 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Fuzzernutter

Didn't realize that they are different. But sims who you have relationship story with should be in your contacts...

Message 18 of 120 (3,074 Views)

★ Expert

@mrdoggie94 The contact list can only handle so many sims. If you started a relationship story you can call the sim to come over that way . You have to start a story in order to advance the relationship anyway 

Message 19 of 120 (3,072 Views)

★ Novice

I’m having a problem, I have been about half way through my wedding tasks and then went to bed (irl) the next morning the wedding tasks had disappeared the same happened with babies. What do I do?????

Message 20 of 120 (2,990 Views)