Re: Contacts/relationships disappeared AGAIN!!!

by SalixCat

Original Post

Re: Disappearing contacts and relationships

★★ Novice

any update? 2021 now and the same thing happened to me, wondering where to go from here for disappearing NPCs

Message 91 of 120 (2,121 Views)

Re: [Open] Disappearing contacts and relationships of Sims

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I just created a topic and no one replied yet to fix it about this and I’m devastated my newest sims was passive and no longer playable. The dad and one of four sisters and two brothers 😔😔😔 Then there’s a sim i removed ages ago and he just moved in and I can’t remove or play him ughhhhhh

@Phantomlover1717 Yes ma’am

@brucegaretz I’m so upset honestly that was the dad. They all lost their relationship with him snd Sadie one of two twins of ALL SIX kids is also off the list as well. My family got torn apart and is M I A and I am MAD! I didn’t get an heirloom and I wasn’t even done with him yet. Other was a grandchild/daughter/sister/aunt/cousin I worked sooo hard! I’m so mad

@brucegaretz I’m talkin about family disappearing #helpmeplease

@Nighyon PREACH!

Was it family tho?

CM Edit: We merged in some posts rather than having a bunch of separate ones. 

Message 92 of 120 (2,051 Views)

★★ Novice

My SIM's husband disappeared after having a baby. I started a new relationship with another SIM from my friend list this weekend, they had children and I made her passive to use another SIM for a Daily Task. Now I just attended that player's party and they are strangers so does it have something to do with making a SIM passive for a short while?

Message 93 of 120 (1,874 Views)

Re: Disappearing contacts and relationships

★★★★ Novice

I made my sim Passive and then playable two days later only to discover that he no longer has a wife. She has disappeared from his relationships list and contacts list. Can’t even see the sim around town anymore. 

Message 94 of 120 (1,849 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hi. This bug still existing until now. all of my friends and me are keep losing contacts even it reached level 6 and above relationship.i never make my sim passive but it’s more than 1 contacts a day.
Message 95 of 120 (1,762 Views)

Hero
@ELLEpaws You're right. This is not fixed yet. We will get an update from the team when or if it can be fixed.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 96 of 120 (1,724 Views)

[Open] Disappearing contacts and relationships of Sims

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone Xr
OS Version 14.6
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sim’s stories and contacts
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country

My sim lost her relationship story progress with another player’s sim, I can’t find that sim in my sims’ contacts or around the town. I’ve noticed that this bug usually happens with story progress with another players’ sims if I keep changing my sims from playable to passive.

843C9C41-4087-4475-A573-4045042DAFF7.jpeg0D126BD9-239C-4BE8-8023-3CEE1709808F.png

Message 97 of 120 (1,641 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This just started happening to me this week. Out of nowhere, all my Sims were missing several contacts. Ranging from new contacts to old. Some are other players' Sims that they interact with each day, and I can no longer summon them or find them in the contacts page.

No missing relationships this time, thankfully (only one that went missing a few months ago after I made a Sim passive). I hope there can someday be a way to get these missing Sims contacts back.

Message 98 of 120 (1,573 Views)

Re: Relationship story progress lost

★★★★ Apprentice
@Mariam1kh It really has something to do with the active / passive mode. It also happened to me numerous times but now I'm not losing any. What I did was having my active Sims share the same contacts. Before turning one of your Sims passive, make sure that his/her contacts can also be found in your remaining active Sims. I'm not saying that this is the right solution but it definitely worked for me. I hope it will work in your game as well. 🙂
Message 99 of 120 (1,560 Views)

Hero

@Mariam1kh 

I have merged your post with an existing thread about the same issue. 

As @sc3dqp9ugkbi mentions, you can try using one of your active Sims as a backup for your contacts, but that also is not 100% safe. 

If you make this Sim passive, you will risk missing contacts. When you reach around 80+ contacts, they will tend to disappear too.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 100 of 120 (1,546 Views)