[Fixed?] Daily to do list stopped updating

by LiamJ718

Original Post

Re: Help - daily to do list stop updating

★★★ Newbie
This is happening to me now! I’ve been playing since it launched in the US. I haven’t had any problem with my game until today (3/14/18) ! My To-Do list still says “100% Complete!” from yesterday. When I logged into my game, I didn’t get the Moon/Sun animation. What should I do?!?
Message 41 of 63 (915 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problem. I play on my Samsung s7. I allready tried everything that was mention
Message 42 of 63 (904 Views)

Re: [Open] Daily to do list stopped updating

★★★ Newbie
How do I fix this for my game?

My Player ID is 1003408762186
Message 43 of 63 (887 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
After updating new patch from iOS store, my daily task is not refreshing.
My player ID: 1003477509146
Message 44 of 63 (880 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My dialy to do this is stopped to refresh. Please help me. I already reinstall this game but its not work.
My gadget is samsung galaxy s7 edge.

Thankyou
Message 45 of 63 (871 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've the same Problem. The moon and the sun isn't there

Message 46 of 63 (852 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. No sun and moon animation, no login bonus and to do list is not refreshing Frown  My ID 1003013432019

Message 47 of 63 (845 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here, Pixel 2 XL, been playing since I got the notification to download but I've only had one to do list...
Message 48 of 63 (843 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same here just today. After not touching the game for a night, then downloading patch (I have Android), no login rewards and no new To-do list. What to do? Restarting gear and removing game from standby doesn't help. My ID: 1002971024951

Message 49 of 63 (828 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having the same issue. I completed my daily checklist yesterday and recieved my rewards. But, now when I open my game it says my daily check list is completed and it hasn't reset. I've restarted the game and also deleted and redownloaded my game and still have the same issue. PLEASE HELP!!! Frown My ID is 1003449725081

Message 50 of 63 (809 Views)