[Fixed?] Daily to do list stopped updating

by LiamJ718

Original Post

Re: Sims mobile - Daily Task

★ Apprentice
I'm having the same problem. I've been playing for three days and can't complete quests because the Daily Tasks shows 100%. I'm on Android.
Message 11 of 63 (1,558 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I'm on android.. thank's before
Message 12 of 63 (1,532 Views)

Re: To Do List wont update to Complete 100%

Champion (Retired)

@reveriesmai

I have more than 4 things I need to finish.. there's no option to scroll down?

Message 13 of 63 (1,466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have the same problem. I've stated couple days ago. My daily goals never update. I play on ios device. My id is in the picture. Thanks

Message 14 of 63 (1,495 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hello just want to confirm that mine is already working again today just now it's refreshed.. i don't know what happened but it's normal again now.. thank's..
Message 15 of 63 (1,484 Views)

★★ Novice

Exactly the same problem as described. On iOS too.

Message 16 of 63 (1,467 Views)

Re: Help - daily to do list stop updating

★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem too, the pnly thing that changed when i logged on in the morning was how many stickers i got and the moon to sun notification thing. I have a baby sim and usually there would be an event but there wasnt and my daily events are still 100% from yesterday pls help! 

Message 17 of 63 (1,461 Views)

Game stayed same as yesterday nothing updated

★★★ Apprentice

My sims mobile doesnt reset into a new day. I didnt get the sun and moon animation and login reward I also didnt get any stickers. My to do list was already complete and I didnt do anything. I also have a baby that need to age to a toddler. Please help my player id is 1003503995643

Message 18 of 63 (1,432 Views)

Re: Game stayed same as yesterday nothing updated

@me_7755 both of your posts have been merged with an existing bug report on this issue. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 19 of 63 (1,419 Views)

Re: Game stayed same as yesterday nothing updated

★★★ Newbie

I am having this problem as well, did not realise until I finished work and went onto the game that my to do list has not been updated and I did not even get the sun and moon animation. I play on my IPad Air 2 as well as my Samsung S8. My ID is 1003025629601. 

Message 20 of 63 (1,373 Views)