by jonahndh

Original Post

Re: [Open] Daily to do list stopped updating

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here. Player Id 100345620064
Message 51 of 63 (918 Views)

Daily to do list not refreshing

★★★ Newbie
My daily to do list is not refreshing after 24 hours. It has been a week and has been the same. I can't progress in the game.
Message 52 of 63 (906 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Have the sAme problem .. id : 1002983630435
Message 53 of 63 (907 Views)

Daily to do list stopped updating

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Iphone 7 Plus
OS Version 11.0.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My daily tasks stop updating. It keeps 100% completed
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country
Additional feedback I met the problem that my game didn't refreshing for new day and so the daily task still 100% completed since the day before, and didn't see the Moon and Sun animation.

Before I updated the latest version I met the problem that my game didn't refreshing for new day and so the daily task still 100% completed since the day before, and didn't see the Moon and Sun animation. This also affect to the growing process of my children that took longer time than before to grow up. Then I delete my game and download it again, hope (bug?) it will better, and also update with the latest version, but it seem like there's anything was resolved.

Message 54 of 63 (887 Views)

Re: Daily to do list stopped updating

Hero
@vipada2238 Merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 55 of 63 (881 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem.

Player id 1003449792755

Message 56 of 63 (873 Views)

To-do List Reverted to Yesterday

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8, iPad Pro
OS Version 11.2.6
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I opened the game up on my phone in the morning and saw the sun/moon animation. My to-do list updated and I ticked off the events my sims had been doing and started them in new ones. I decided I wanted to play on my iPad instead so I completely closed my iPhone game and opened it on my iPad. My to-do list showed yesterdays completed to-do list, and my sims were doing completely different events now.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country
Additional feedback This means I’ve lost out on all of todays to-do list rewards, including lots of experience and a cupcake Frown

Please help fix this problem and let me know if there’s a way to earn my cupcake back. Thanks. 

Message 57 of 63 (843 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have shut down the app completely and removed it from running in the background over night and it has worked for two days now (it worked for someone else in the comments too), but I would not dare say this is a failproof method but a temporary one.

Message 58 of 63 (847 Views)

★★ Novice
I am also experiencing the same + my baby didn’t show the option for family event and for some reason my wives, for my two sims, keep disappearing and don’t show up to socialize
Message 59 of 63 (781 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem, my player id is ‭1003371571694‬ and I’m playing on an iPhone 7
Message 60 of 63 (781 Views)