[Closed] - Connection Issue with the loading screen

by Instinct294

Original Post

Re: Connection Issue with the loading screen

★★ Apprentice
hey what about me ?
I was told on the messenger to wait for the email. but 5 days passed and silence. if I stop writing, they will completely forget about my case. it will hang like others abandoned on this forum
Message 31 of 41 (1,704 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@MarinaA82 It looks like thats how they treat all of us, hoping we will go away. I hate how all of us have to go through this.
Message 32 of 41 (1,689 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I still hope that they are working on a bug and will update the game in the near future. but you're right, it’s very frustrating to expect a response from the team and their help. I laid out in my game time, effort and money. I also wanted to buy paid packages, but now I don’t know what to do with the game. she no longer works at all.
Message 33 of 41 (1,668 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@MarinaA82 I'm hoping the Halloween update will fix the issues, but I highly doubt it. Why would anyone would want to risk spending more money in the future when they seem like they don't care. It is very frustrating.
Message 34 of 41 (1,661 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @MarinaA82. I would like to say that I sincerely apologize for missing your comment, as well. Bad Arrenai! Frown

I looked into your issue, and it looks like your case was escalated to the game team. Admittedly, those issues can take some time, but I would keep an eye on your email for updates on the case. Thanks so much for your patience so far.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 35 of 41 (1,639 Views)

Re: [Open] - Connection Issue with the loading screen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same. 

I'm still experiencing this problem. I have reported this issue to EAHelp for more than 3 weeks. I hope that the team will not ignore this issue and should fix it quickly.

> My case 50737853

I hope to hear good news from Ea Team soon.

Message 36 of 41 (1,562 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Arrenai This is a bug that needs to be addressed. It’s not players’ devices it’s whatever update y’all put into the game. I started experiencing this bug again couple days ago after I made an in app purchase, my game started loading really slow and I would get the error. At first I was able to get in and play casually but today,I can’t play at all. My friends told me they can no longer see my house and it’s true because I can’t see my house from my other account either and my game would crash and I would have to force close. EA help will offer a roll back but that’s really inconvenient, we get events back to back and we’re always losing items due to that. EA / Firemonkeys should seriously consider implementing a manual save button because no one knows for sure when the game auto saves. This game has so much potential but the glitches and bugs kills it!!!
Message 37 of 41 (1,383 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@JamaicanGirl01 Also uninstalling then reinstalling doesn’t help. This glitch is a plague and it happens randomly!!
Message 38 of 41 (1,379 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@JamaicanGirl01 This bug also caused me not to get a pack I paid for but my payment was processed. I now have to go through EA help to get it manually granted! A lot of inconvenience if you ask me. Fix it!!!!!
Message 39 of 41 (1,372 Views)

Hey @Instinct294@MarinaA82@givememore86@yani_tsm@velvttearz@SaphireandSteel@Kawkaew_ps & @JamaicanGirl01,

Are you guys still having this issue since November 19th 2019?
If so, could you supply SimGuruMaaike with the information she's asking for over here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Info-Needed-Where-s-the-Network-Prompt-since-November-19-2019/...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 40 of 41 (1,094 Views)