by MarinaA82

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Closed] - Connection Issue with the loading screen

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung S8+
OS Version 15.0.2.69790
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003507575287
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When opening the app and the screen keeps loading and eventually says there is an issue with the network
What do you expect to see? The bug to be resolved instead of trying to keep blaming it on the player's connection issue if multiple players are having the same issue.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country
Additional feedback

I have already spoke with an EA advisor and was given case#49749870 since last month. Till now the issue about the loading screen has never been fixed when many players are having the same problem. There is nothing wrong with my wifi and I have used different wifi networks with the reoccurring issue. I have done all the basic trouble shooting such as, restarting the phone, making sure the game and phone are up to date, clearing cache, reinstall/installing the app, and made sure I have enough storage. This bug is not on my end and has to do with the game connectivity, since I have no problems opening my other apps.

Message 1 of 41 (3,661 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connection Issue with the loading screen

I haven't heard much back, I'd assume the issues from before November 19th are fixed. I'm closing this issue, if you have this issue, please go on in: 
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Info-Needed-Where-s-the-Network-Prompt-since-November-19-2019/...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 41 of 41 (1,363 Views)

All Replies

@Instinct294 if you still are in contact with EA, please continue with that. Previous cases seem to point to that EA can help with this issue.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 41 (3,591 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I've had the same problem for two weeks now and many on facebook.
[CM Edit: Link removed]
support service did not help me, I advise me to buy another phone.

I play ZTE Blade v8 Android phone. Only Wi-Fi. 

the game worked for a year and a half without a mobile connection.

Message 3 of 41 (3,537 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @MarinaA82.

You contacted EA Help earlier in the week and it sounds like deleting an app on your device allowed it to work again. Did the issue resurface?

Also, I wanted to note that as the link you posted was to a closed/private group and the post wasn't visible to everyone, I have removed the link to not confuse others. Standard smile

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 4 of 41 (3,475 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hello, l was able to enter the game and have a party last night. this morning I can’t enter the game again. network problem again. I previously uninstalled the application twice. the application worked until progress in the game returned and I again could not enter.

From facebook ppl screenshot

Message 5 of 41 (3,457 Views)

★★ Apprentice
will you help us with this problem?
i still can't play because of this
Message 6 of 41 (3,406 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @MarinaA82.

I apologize for the wait there. You mention trying a couple of different wifi networks, but could you give running it in data a try to see if it improves connectivity? Please let me know how it goes.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 7 of 41 (3,362 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I tried 5 times with just 4G as well as WiFi+4G, the game doesn't work.

Message 8 of 41 (3,349 Views)

★★★ Pro

I agree with the all the posters. The update you put in to correct items getting broken by "wummples qust" (which actually didn't stop items from getting broken) has actually put in a bug. Since that particular update I have been getting: where's the network, game closing on its own, thrown off the network when cashing out events. I believe it's not a problem on my end either. It's a bug. I too have done all the troubleshooting things and still have this problem. I don't believe it's my network since I'm able to use other apps and use YouTube.

Message 9 of 41 (3,327 Views)

★★ Apprentice
agree. I also think that Wamply influenced the cooking challenge. and led to errors. Many people have a network error, but they still somehow enter the game and therefore do not write anything here.
Message 10 of 41 (3,309 Views)