[Fixed] Collections or events not unlocking while requirements are met

by PaQuilter1

Original Post

Re: Farm house decorations collection Locked

Champion (Retired)

@blakewills22 Try doing it the way @SalixCat did...storing everything and then clearing the cache before putting everything back. ☺

Message 21 of 30 (652 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I got it to pop up woo collection complete but the good neighbor divider is still locked 🔒 

Message 22 of 30 (650 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@blakewills22 Try clearing the cache again and then see if the divider is unlocked. When something messes up in the game, I always exit the game, clear the cache and restart my device. For some reason it tends to clear the bugs out. I have no idea why but it does. ☺

Message 23 of 30 (629 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am using an iPhone 7 and also and iPad Pro 10.5 inch, I tried again on each and it’s still locked. Do you think I should delete entire app and start fresh?

Message 24 of 30 (611 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@blakewills22 Do you have your game saved in settings and have you made a copy of your ID#...not your Friend Code, your ID #?  Honestly, I've never had to delete my game and reinstall it. I've always just force closed it, cleared the cache and restarted my device. If you do reinstall it, you'll have to play through the tutorial and then it will ask you if you want to start a new game or continue the game you have stored in the cloud. Just make sure your game is being saved and you have your ID # in a safe place.  You could try waiting until your game recycles from night to day. Sometimes that has fixed quirky bugs too.

If you need help with finding your ID # and reinstalling your game, EA_Mai has a thread with the instructions here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Guide-How-to-save-your-game-progress-in-The-Sims-Mobile/t...

If you need more help, just let us know. ☺

Message 25 of 30 (598 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I think I’m just gonna hold out until an update. 

Message 26 of 30 (583 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@blakewills22 That's a good idea. If I can be of any further help, just contact me. Sorry I couldn't do more for you. ☺

Message 27 of 30 (573 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You’re the best 😊 have a good day 

Message 28 of 30 (567 Views)

@blakewills22 & @PaQuilter1 have you guys seen any difference with this bug?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 29 of 30 (463 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

All is well. Thanks for the follow up 

Message 30 of 30 (1,436 Views)