Re: Chat on Hold: Party Chat not available

by timarisunflower

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kipling Please look into this, my game just started glitching after starting a wedding party open to friends only. I keep getting a message saying that chat is unavailable, but to chat with those on my friends list was the whole purpose of me opening a party and just for friends. I’m using a IPhone SE (the new one that came out this year) and just updated to IOS 14.1, I have the current update of sims mobile. One of my posts on this thread has two screen shots of what is happening in my game.
Message 11 of 14 (552 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Kipling  Here is another screen shot of what is going on with the party chat issue. 

Message 12 of 14 (549 Views)

Re: [Open] - Chat on Hold: Party Chat not available

[ Edited ]
Hero

Yesterday I got the ‘chat on hold’ message when starting a party open for everyone. This was first time I got the message since my previous post and with an open party.

The chat was gone for 3 hours for me but I can see that at least 2 guests saw the chat for a while when they joined the party. Hopefully this will get fixed in the update 🤞

EB2B38C8-F064-4100-AB57-3FC6F538887D.jpeg

86B77547-F3A7-41D2-AFFA-8E1293D3B7C1.jpeg

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 13 of 14 (413 Views)

Re: [Open] - Chat on Hold: Party Chat not available

Hero

Hosted a friends only party yesterday and the chat was there for the first time since September (in a friends only party). I didn’t get the ‘chat on hold’ notification and for me the chat was working.  Hopefully this means something good and is permanent. 😊

I think now it was doing at least some ‘loading’ for some of the guests since maybe half of them were shown joining in the party chat. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 14 of 14 (269 Views)