Re: Cannot return to party! Party progress lost!

by Here4Snacks

Original Post

[Open] Cannot return to party

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy s8+
OS Version 8.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003229014971
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After attending someone else's party, I return to the party after sometime. Just shortly after the party screen is loaded (like one second) it gets back to the loading screen. It keeps on loading endlessly unless I close the app completely. By the time I close reopen the app and try to check it out, I can no longer return to the party (because I've attended all the parties and reached the daliy limit) I cannot receive the rewards at all!
What do you expect to see? I don't want to lose the progress and the rewards
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

When I try to return to the party that I attended, it shows as if I have not attended the party at all. 

Message 1 of 25 (4,515 Views)

★★ Apprentice

this happened to me too today. i had 1 party left and i clicked on attend party and got stuck on loading screen so I forced quit. when i came back in, it said i had attended 2/2 parties and the party i had clicked to attend (a friend’s party) was not available to attend so it’s like it stole a party from me. 

Message 2 of 25 (4,454 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have experienced this problem many times and also get no reward from these parties. 

Message 3 of 25 (4,416 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

FancyGarbage... love their parties but it’s their party I always crash out on as well and sometimes (as reported in a different bug report) the listing vanishes on me, even though we’re buds in game, even when there is 10+ hrs left in the party. I honestly feel like it’s the mega popular parties that fill in the first five minutes and hit lvl10 within the first 15mins that bug out for everyone. 

Unlike others have reported I get the lvl10 rewards but not the three star rewards.. because I cannot return to the party & all.

Cheeky shout out to FancyGarbage, yo party is so intense it’s game breaking 🤪🥂🎈🎈🎈 #simgoals

Message 4 of 25 (4,386 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Ugh, yes. This keeps happening all the time, to almost everyone! Sometimes, the game took both party slots whenever we tried to return. Most of the times, these parties have already glitched, the 400 error! The team should work out on this soon, or maybe remove the glitched party from list, so we won't accidentally join in and waste party slot(s). I always love returning to parties but somehow this glitch makes it impossible for me to do so. Not only we missed on the party rewards, but those party slots...those precious party slots...we only have two for every reset...maybe we need an increase? But still that won't solve the issue. Please fix it Frown

Message 5 of 25 (4,380 Views)

@terogamusaudiHaz@waikikiukulele@Here4Snacks@IamNaZza & @laurarichey did you guys have this issue since the previous updates?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 25 (4,288 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Since the beginning? I don’t think so but it’s been happening for a long while now @Phantomlover1717 sorry can’t really remember when but I remember we keep on mentioning about it repeatedly at the party schedule thread

Message 7 of 25 (4,278 Views)

So it isn't resolved for you?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 25 (4,271 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I still have this problem.

Message 9 of 25 (4,228 Views)

Re: [Open] Cannot return to party

★★★★★ Apprentice

Platform: Apple iPad

List the specific devices you play with: Apple iPad Air 2 and Apple iPhone 5SE

OS Version: 11.4.1

Player ID: 1003291874858

How often does the bug occur? This is the first time I've had it

What do you expect to see? If a party bugs out, a reset of the number of daily parties attended and party actions taken, and refund of any cake slices consumed at that party.

Connection Type: WiFi

Please select your region: North America

Additional feedback: This was a friend's studio party. I had my own hosted party as well as two active parties carried over from the previous day. Prior to getting booted out, the bugged party was alternately showing as level 10 and as level 9 (different bug?) both in the party list and in the actual party. So, I used a cake slice to work on getting it to 10 for real. The party was at something like 10687 points when it unexpectedly went to loading screen and froze there. Upon restart, the party shows as if it's a new unattened party I can attend. Selecting attend takes me to a loading screen that never loads. On one attempt the loading screen was interrupted for a split second by what appeared to possibly be the party and I saw a quick flash of pink stars, then it was back to the loading.

Message 10 of 25 (4,152 Views)