[Open] Can't start a party

by Rifnafir2406

Original Post

[Open] Can't start a party

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxi J7 Prime
OS Version Android 8.1.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004095157323
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My sims, Rifna and Ingga. When their is not in an event and at home, I try hosting a party, but the game says I need to choose a new trait this week.
What do you expect to see? To be able to click on the birthday party.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia
Additional feedback I've had this problem since i started playing the game.

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxi J7 Prime
OS Version Android 8.1.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004095157323
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My sims, Rifna and Ingga. When their is not in an event and at home, I try hosting a party, but the game says I need to choose a new trait this week.
Connection Type Wifi
Country Indonesia

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
OS Version Android 8.1.0
Connection Type Wifi
Country Indonesia

Message 1 of 7 (2,037 Views)

Re: Can not Host Party

Did they get a new trait this week? Or did you make a new Sims this week?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 7 (1,992 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Rifnafir2406 I too have this issue repeatedly. Today I promoted a Sim, and chose a trait and was unable to host a birthday party. Have reported this to EA on NUMEROUS occasions and there seems to be no fix for it yet. Very frustrated they do not hear players and do not fix what is broken before pouring hours upon hours of work into an update that no one is receptive to anyway. I would just like to see one thing consistently work as it is supposed to in this game.
Message 3 of 7 (1,822 Views)

@katrpillar80 & @Rifnafir2406 do you still have this issue or was it fixed in a previous game?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 7 (1,312 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yess I can’t chose a party and even tho I’m level 8 it still doesn’t let me pick on. So can you help me??

Message 5 of 7 (1,224 Views)

@krz223 sadly as it's a bug I can't fix it, I don't know any known workaround for it either. We'll have to wait for the team to fix it. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 7 (1,201 Views)

Re: [Open] Can't start a party

★★★ Newbie
@Rifnafir2406 I've been playing this game for a few years now and have never been able to host a party, so I feel your pain!
Message 7 of 7 (351 Views)