Re: [Open] Can't start Harvestfest restaurant, home or cafe event

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Re: Sims mobile event glitch

★★ Novice

I’m having the same problem! So frustrating! Also sometimes, some of my shifts are missing.for example, sometimes I can only choose long shift and quick shift and sometimes it could be only standard shift and long shift. Please fix this ASAP. I’m on part 20 of the quest but cannot do the harvest restaurant event. When I click on it it does nothing! Please help!!

Message 141 of 317 (884 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yes, I found same thing. I finally let everybody finish all of their events and then I restarted it and it got them out of anything lingering. I think they are having trouble because they now have your home family sims meeting each other and interacting in events and parties and it is getting their wires crossed. It’s like they don’t know where they are.
Message 142 of 317 (897 Views)

★ Apprentice

The work around finally worked for me.  After every Sim completed the task they were doing, I sent them all home.  Restarted the game until the pink check marks were all cleared.  Now I am back on track and able to get to the next part of the quest.  I lost a good day an a half of time to complete the quest, so I hope the time to finish is extended.  I’ve already used up a lot of extremely valuable cupcakes, which are very hard to come by.

Message 143 of 317 (882 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve managed to work my way past the glitch. But now the glitch has affected everything else. Each of my Sims started doing events last night that this morning they finished doing something else. EA shouldn’t be ignoring this because whatever they uploaded up for the Harvest Time quest is now affecting the entire game. Right now, I’m unable to finish LlamaZoom tasks for the same reason I couldn’t finish the Restaurant task. What I need is missing from the events.

Message 144 of 317 (877 Views)

Re: Cannot start harvestfest restaurant, home or cafe event

★★ Novice

Same. My sim starts the restaurant event and it’s completed as though it were a hobby or work event. Then restaurant event disappears completely. 

Message 145 of 317 (872 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
YAY! it's now works to me
Message 146 of 317 (860 Views)

Re: Cannot finish harvest cooking at the restaurant

★★★ Novice

Same here. Like some others, it happened yesterday when I left the game and came back, and a long shift had been completed instead of harvest cooking at the restaurant. Now, although it shows up in the event menu (clicking on the cornucopia in the upper right corner), it does not appear in any of the leaf icon event indicators on refrigerators.

Message 147 of 317 (965 Views)

Re: Cannot finish harvest cooking at the restaurant

★★★ Novice
I tried clearing the cache, force stop, and updating the game. No luck.
Message 148 of 317 (962 Views)

Glitch or Bug? Event won't start, can't finish the Harvest Quest

★ Guide

Hi,

I am at part 23 of the Harvest Quest and i am stuck. I need to finish the Cozy cheers at the cafe event but even if it seems available to play i cant start the event. I tried the fridge and going to cafe nothing works.. What should i do?

Screenshot_20181118-182754_The Sims.jpgScreenshot_20181118-182812_The Sims.jpg

Message 149 of 317 (942 Views)

I finally ran in to this issue myself as well. 
I noticed my Sim was doing a quick hobby session instead of the restaurant event I had send him to do. Which is another bug: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Event-randomly-changes-after-closing-the-app/m-p/7177064#...

I'm on Android, and I went to settings > apps > found The Sims Mobile and Force closed it from there. 

Then opened the app again, now my Sim is working on the restaurant event again. Just swiping to close the app isn't enough, it needs to be done from the settings. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 150 of 317 (947 Views)