Re: Cant retire sim with maxed out traits

by Angela-Angela41

Original Post

★ Novice

No I haven't. She's had the trait for maybe 1-2 days?

Message 21 of 29 (1,532 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I’m I am having this exact issue. I’m on Apple phone/tablet and she has had her last trait for over a week now. I’ve retired 2 people that were toddlers within this time frame.  Yes I’ve Interacted with her a lot and I play a lot as well. This also just started happening. Oh thought I should tell you is that I adopted her from another sim but I’ve never had this prob before after I adopted a sim. 

Message 22 of 29 (1,431 Views)

Re: [Open] Can't retire sim

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem with one of my sims.
The "retire sim" option isn't coming up although she should be ready for retirement. She started at the same time as 3 of my other sims who have all retired about a week ago. Don't know what to do.

Message 23 of 29 (1,828 Views)

Unable to retire/no option

★ Novice

I’m on my third generation and all of a sudden I’m not being given the option to retire at all. I’m level 21, my current 2 sims are both level 6 or higher on their jobs, hobbies, and relationships - but I haven’t even gotten the “I’m ready to retire” thing like I got with my previous 2 generations, retirement isn’t even an option. 

What gives?

Message 24 of 29 (1,338 Views)

Re: Unable to retire/no option

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hi @madiepaisley

How long have you played your sims? With my new sim it took me a week of gameplay for the retirement option to appear. After you choose your sim’s fourth trait, the retirement option should open after a few days (depends on your activity)..

Message 25 of 29 (1,324 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2 of my Sims I've created have retired for 2 months now and haven't left the house yet as the others have in times pass. Can someone offer a suggestion or help. Thanks

Message 26 of 29 (1,203 Views)

@JustTheSimsMobil@terogamusaudiHaz@Desirai@kbepufunryag@Angela-Angela41@shelleyc118@madiepaisley & @Quettie77 have you had this issue again more recently?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 27 of 29 (969 Views)

★ Apprentice

No I dont play the game anymore

Message 28 of 29 (966 Views)

I haven't heard back so I'll close this report if you still have the issue let me know so I can reopen this report. 

If you recently got this issue, please make a new report. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 29 of 29 (1,881 Views)