Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[Open] Can’t move out sim upon retirement

by NeonBanana10

Original Post

Re: Can’t move out sim upon retirement...

[ Edited ]
Hero

@tjae0209 that's the way the game is reacting when we have a full household and we try to add a new family member.

As you mentioned, it's also asking to remove an NPC when a playable Sim is going to marry another playable Sim. This is wrong as we are not asking anyone to move in and the playable Sim won't take the place of an NPC when they get married. 

I don't work for EA. If this message helped you, please click the XP button. If it answered your question, please Accept as a solution. Thanks!

No trabajo en EA. Si mi mensaje te ha ayudado, por favor haz clic en el botón de XP. Si he respondido tu pregunta, por favor Acepta como solución. ¡Gracias!

Message 11 of 12 (318 Views)

Re: Can’t move out sim upon retirement...

★★★★ Newbie

This happened to me for the first time a few days ago. I’ve also just discovered that while I was previously able to move out sims immediately after retirement, they are now being completely removed from my game. They used to move to the previous generation portrait but this one just vanished. Not to mention that I was forced to move out a baby to retire the same sim who has now disappeared. I’ve lost two sims this week and this has never happened.

Message 12 of 12 (179 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help