by sSaLaDaa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Closed] Can't move objects

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) -
OS Version -
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Please help, I have been playing sims like normal, and then suddenly this glitch came were when I move a house object or room it just is highlighted red and the green tick is never available, even if I put it were it was before I moved it? So basically I can't move any sort of furniture. Really annoying I have tried it with multiple different types of furniture and it always happens, I have shut down and rebooted the app, and still the same thing happens. I LOVE SIMS MOBILE AND I NEED HELP!! Plz reply, I only have found one other person with the same problem
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country
Additional feedback

Please help, I have been playing sims like normal, and then suddenly this glitch came were when I move a house object or room it just is highlighted red and the green tick is never available, even if I put it were it was before I moved it? So basically I can't move any sort of furniture. Really annoying I have tried it with multiple different types of furniture and it always happens, I have shut down and rebooted the app, and still the same thing happens. I LOVE SIMS MOBILE AND I NEED HELP!! Plz reply, I only have found one other person with the same problem

Message 8 of 71 (6,592 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] Can't move objects

No replies in a bit, I'm closing this issue. If you still have this issue please let me know so I can reopen.

If you just started having this issue please open a new report. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 65 of 71 (4,139 Views)

All Replies

Re: The Sims Mobile - Move Stuff

★ Apprentice
I can select stuff, but not let go of it...?
Message 1 of 71 (6,687 Views)

Could you try turning the bed around?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 71 (6,670 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have tried turning it around (and it does rotate), but I can't even put it back where it used to stand.
Message 3 of 71 (6,665 Views)

Will it stand against a different wall or maybe a bigger room?

If it doesn't, feel free to make a bug post on this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 71 (6,663 Views)

★ Apprentice
I've tried various places in that room and other rooms, as well as with a "singles" bed. I can't put any of them back anywhere in the house (including their original position), the green "tick"/"check" symbol doesn't light up anywhere :/
Message 5 of 71 (6,650 Views)

There is also nothing on the walls that might be blocking it? Feel free to write the bug report with some pictures Standard smile

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 71 (6,647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Omg the same is happening to me right now! It is so annoying, I even shut down the whole device, still no fix, I can't even put it were it started! Plz help!

Message 7 of 71 (6,579 Views)

Re: Can't move stuff - red glitch

Could you share a screenshot of what you're seeing?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 71 (6,550 Views)

The Sims Mobile - Move Stuff

★★★ Newbie
I can’t move, place or purchase any items. I stored the basic stove so I could purchase the new one and it wouldn’t let me place it. There is ample space for it but it is unavailable and red everywhere I place it. I tried moving counters and cabinets and changing the sizes of the rooms and t won’t let me do that either.
Message 10 of 71 (6,547 Views)