[Open] - Can’t do Llama Zoom with new furniture

by CharlieDaisy12

Original Post

[Open] - Can’t do Llama Zoom with new furniture

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I’ve noticed I can’t use furniture released with the Christmas and New Years updates for Wumples and Llama Zoom tasks. I have to maintain two of all bed and bathroom items in order to complete tasks when I just want to use my new furniture!

Along those lines, there seems to be a bug with the identification of hobby items. Certain tasks are greyed out saying I don’t have those items when I do. (See final picture). It makes it very hard to complete hobby events. 
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 5 (704 Views)

Re: Can’t do Llama Zoom with new furniture Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
Hero

@CharlieDaisy12 Hi! Thanks for your post. If you experience the same issue with other items please add them to this thread. I'll move it to the bug reports board.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 5 (651 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Thanks, @SalixCat. How do I choose the board I place my posts on? Like how do I go to bug reports and post there? I only seem to be able to choose General Questions. I’d like to be posting in the right places! 👍
Message 3 of 5 (634 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Update: I was able to start a new topic from this board to post another bug report so it got to the right spot! Thanks for getting the first one here, @SalixCat!
Message 4 of 5 (609 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Update to new furniture items doing llama zoom tasks: upon further checking, it seems that the Luxuriously Grand Bed that came with the 3 New Year’s packages is one of the few items that does NOT work for llama zoom and Wumples tasks. The Neo Fresh Sink, for example, works just fine, as does the Lights Out Double Bed.

Regarding greyed out actions for hobby items that are owned and available, (see 3rd picture above). It seems those actions that are greyed out for one desk saying another is needed, do become available when you use the right desk. The same is true for the piano and guitar. This way of informing you of which item to use and which Can’t be used is new to me in the game, but you can complete the actions. 
Just one thing.😊 Would it be possible to upgrade the Quatra Spritz Shower and Neo Fresh Sink to provide extra energy to toilets and showers? That way all you would need is the one sink and shower, like you do now with the older upgraded sinks and Yorso Shower. And the new ones are nice enough that you don’t really need anything else. 

Message 5 of 5 (479 Views)