[Fixed] Can’t Unlock New Buildings

by tmcshane90

Original Post

Re: [Open] Can’t Unlock New Buildings

★★★ Novice
Ah nuts, just read it... I’ve already done a bug report. I was hoping this would actually get me somewhere. Frown
Message 11 of 81 (1,922 Views)

★★★ Novice

With all due respect the advisor I had was no help at all, advised him of the issues and he’s saying I never spent any coins to unlock the building when I clearly did. So that’s 7500 coins down the drain and now I need to save up 7000+ more to unlock the same building again with the possibility that this will just happen again 🙄 not impressed at all tbh

Message 12 of 81 (1,904 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @tmcshane90,

Sorry to read that. All I can recommend is trying to message them and explain again in case there was some kind of misunderstanding, so they double check.

@chantalvw - when you report a bug, you are letting us know about an issue with the game and it is useful. It helps make the team aware of it - so thanks for taking the time for reporting it!
However, while the team investigates this, our advisers may be able to help you with that unlocked building. That's why in this case I'm asking you to open a Technical support request with them Standard smile

Cheers,
-Mai
Message 13 of 81 (1,890 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ive had the same problem and emailed customer service and they cant seem to help me. I purchased civic center for over 7000 coins. And it stayed locked Nd now cost around 4500. I am alsp at level 30. And this happed wednesday or thursday.
Message 14 of 81 (1,847 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @iveysorel,

Sorry for the late reply, did you get an answer from one of our advisers in the end?

If not, I would recommend messaging them again, just in case there was some kind of misunderstanding.

Welcome to the community!
-Mai
Message 15 of 81 (1,789 Views)

The Club

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) LG G5 and Samsung A5
OS Version Not sure
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003738354060
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The club will not unlock. I have had this issue for weeks not and have attempted to get help through EA with no luck. I am level 33 and I have enough coins to unlock it. The option to unlock is not showing up. This is becoming really frustrating. Please help!
What do you expect to see? The club unlocked!
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada
Additional feedback

The club will not unlock. I have had this issue for weeks not and have attempted to get help through EA with no luck.

I am level 33 and I have enough coins to unlock it. The option to unlock is not showing up. This is becoming really frustrating.

Please help!

Message 16 of 81 (1,751 Views)

Sims Mobile Nightclub Error

★★★ Newbie

I can’t go in the nightclub or unlock it. When my sims go in there for a friendship task, all I can see is the job bubble. Why is this?

Message 17 of 81 (1,740 Views)

Justice building unable to unlock

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone x
OS Version iOS
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002983287807
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? At the downtown area, court unable to unlock. Has no lock option.
What do you expect to see? Court building, has no furniture unable to start justice story
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US
Additional feedback

The photo is the inside of court building 

Message 18 of 81 (1,667 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile Nightclub Error

★★ Novice

I am having the exact same issue.  I have emailed EA a number of times and they keep sending me here.  I come here and they keep telling me to continue emailing EA.

I am literally getting no where and it is beyond frustrating that no matter who I contact they refer me to the other again. 

Message 19 of 81 (1,656 Views)

Night club

★★★★ Novice

Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Fire 10
OS Version Fire OS 5
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) I003266039523
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? At the nightclub
What do you expect to see? A padlock symbol for unlocking the nightclub and nightclub content such as, a dance floor, Dj booth, seating, had ect.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom
Additional feedback I only experience this glitch on one game, I restarted a game and everything is as it should be. I'm guessing that without buying the club i can't move forward?

When  the nightclub became available to unlock the attached images show what I see

Message 20 of 81 (1,623 Views)