Re: Science Center Unavailable

by Ecosynchronous

Original Post

Re: Unable to unlock Wellness Centre

This post has an [Open] tag and it has been added to the bug list, this means it's a known bug.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 51 of 81 (1,203 Views)

Re: [Open] Can’t Unlock New Buildings

★★★★★ Novice

I still can not unlock the science building. The lock is still missing. I have restarted my phone, updated my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled The Sims Mobil, Cache is cleared, Wifi is on. The lock to purchase is still missing.  ID: 1003497814878

Message 52 of 81 (1,188 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai wrote:
Hi everyone,

We don't need more information about this issue at this point, thanks all for taking the time to share as much details as possible!

I know not being able to access those buildings can be frustrating. If you haven't already, please, get in contact with one of our advisers and explain you are having this issue. You can learn how to do so here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-support-for-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/6773411

Thank you,
-Mai

Except when we do contact support, at least in my case, I get redirected here. 

Message 53 of 81 (1,182 Views)

Re: Science Centre don’t work

★★★★★ Novice

Same, I feel like it bugged because I completed the event to unlock astronaut before purchasing the building. I have the heirloom and can't do anything with it. I put in a report, did the whole spin of restarting phone, checking that the phone and app is up to date, clearing the cache, installing and reinstalling the game. still bugged. every since the astronaut event. getting tired of it being pointed towards something we need to do to fix it, not much we can do on our end after running down the list. so many people have the same problem, same building, it's not seeming to be something the individual can fix but instead, the game devs or someone. no mod/dev will ever say its on their end though. 

Message 54 of 81 (1,163 Views)

Missing padlock on my medical center (cannot unlock building)

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei P smart
OS Version 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 100337696848
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to reach achievement (in different ways) "Medical center is now opened". Maybe reach level 9 (or level where medical center will unlock) when sims are in job, on wedding, on hangout...
What do you expect to see? I cannot see PADLOCK on my Medical center (as you can see on screenshots) so i cannot unlock it. I have opened all other carrers, have level 31 and this is the last building which is closed and cannot be opened. I tried these steps to fix it: 1. Make sure your device is up-to-date 2. Make sure your app is up-to-date 3. Restart the app 4. Close background apps 5. Power cycle your phone 6. Clear your cache to check if you're synced properly 7. Re-install the app and 1)Attempt to play the game on your account on a friend’s device. It is very important you ensure you are logged into your account on another machine. 2)Attempt to play the game on a friend’s account on your own device. But it did not work.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Czech republic
Additional feedback There is my case: https://help.ea.com/en/my-cases/?id=5004400000xEKTCAA4 I would like to reveal padlock on my medical center so i can unlock it.

https://imgur.com/a/Y3Bzo6S

https://imgur.com/a/IIYOPIM

https://imgur.com/a/7UCpnts

https://imgur.com/a/5XKgejQ

https://imgur.com/a/kjsXnsV

Message 55 of 81 (1,149 Views)

Re: Unable to unlock Wellness Centre

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This is a bug that you know, but since more than three months you can't find any solution? How long we must wait for the fix? The team relase new events, but I think that you should focus on this problem first.

We don't have the same chances to make this events. That is not right with us.

Message 56 of 81 (1,133 Views)

Can't unlock science building, 12 hr quest with 1 clickable item inside (an npc)

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) LG G3
OS Version 6.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003497814878
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to waterfront, purchase one of the careers, the other career's lock will disappear forever. When an event calls for you to use the building you couldn't purchase, there is no furniture inside, or items to click on to finish the event. Only the NPC sim.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see a LOCK on the building so I can purchase it. I am level 35, so I'm pretty sure I have the levels to unlock it.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback I am not the only person with this bug and it's been present every since waterfront let people purchase one building or the other.

Once again, I am back because the issue has not been resolved and now we're starting a new event "Back to School" which is partially broken because the missing lock bug is still present after all the resets and clearing caches and reinstalls. This back to school event requires not once but TWICE the use of the Science Building, the building of which I can not purchase because the LOCK is missing. The quest puts my sim at the science building, where there is NO FURNITIRE or DECOR to click on for a 12 HOUR QUEST. So now, I'm on a 12 HOUR QUEST WITH NO DECOR TO CLICK ON, no way to bring the timer down from 12 hours unless I spend cupcakes and buy more cupcakes with REAL money which is not going to happen. There is only 1 thing to click on in the science building and that is an NPC science sim, which I can click one ONCE every 15 seconds. I'm not spending real money to get past a BUG that NO ONE IS FIXING. THIS BUG is real, I'm in a sims mobile group and at least 2 other people have one of the waterfront buildings with the LOCK MISSING and they are UNABLE to purchase their buildings. One woman and I purchased the wellness center first and the lock for the science building is missing. Another person purchased the science building first and are unable to purchase the wellness center. They have posted a list of all the supposed quests in the back to school event and I already know I'm going to have to be at the science building a 2nd time! THIS needs to be fixed considering it's been an issue since LAST MONTH. The suggestions to fix it has not FIXED A SINGLE PERSONS BUG REPORT. Yes, I'm upset when a bug puts me at an event disavantage and people keep telling me to restart my phone, reinstall the game, clear the cache over and over and over. Do I need to go out and buy a new phone next? It's NOT MY PHONE. IT's NOT ON MY END. Not to mention the instance that it seems like as soon as I save up 30+ cupcakes, the llamazoom quest completion that rewards a cupcake and xp totally disappears, and that 9 times out of 10, 3 star Life of the party doesn't give me a cake slice. It seem like all these bugs are designed to put the player at a disavantage and force them into purchasing these items that suddenly stop coming.

ID: 1003497814878

I have enclosed a picture of the bugged science building with it's 1 clickable NPC to dwindle the ridiculous 12 hour quest and NO FURNITURE OR DECOR PRESENT.

Message 57 of 81 (1,114 Views)

Re: Science Center Unavailable

★★★★★ Novice

Also unable to unlock the science centre :c

Message 58 of 81 (1,032 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Contacted them months ago.. Almost lost my gameplay with the troubleshoot recommendations. They told me to log on my account on another servic device and when I explained why I couldn't do that they sent me back here but not before they offered me 100 coins for the money I have lost... I 00 coins?! Hilarious. Then I was LVL 24 and now LVL 40+ Is this some kind of trick to get us to buy in-game purchases?? Because a 7 hour event in an empty club with only a Dj to interact with is just stupid, I can't complete the Dj task because no one is fixing this problem that now I see LOTS of other players have! FIX IT.

Message 59 of 81 (866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello! 

I am having issues with the Sims Mobile game. I can’t access the fashion studio. I can play the events that take place there but the inside of the building is completely empty. This happened after my last update. I don’t have anymore updates at this time.  My player ID is 1003464498045

Message 60 of 81 (857 Views)