[Open] Broken rooms and blue cars

by milasania

Original Post

Broken rooms

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 11
OS Version 13.5.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Tried deleting rooms, putting new flooring and walls no luck
What do you expect to see? No mess or broken items
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

not being able to remove broken items - a toilet, broken tile floor and a broken twin bed and garbage bags in room can’t delete or move said rooms with this problem 

CM Edit: Please don't post your user ID publicly. 

Message 81 of 84 (1,064 Views)

Re: Broken rooms

★ Novice
  • Having the same issue when logging in after a long time. 
Message 82 of 84 (893 Views)

Re: [Open] Can’t move and expand room

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Am unable to fix the broken toilet and the bedroom.. Broken bed and trash bag cannot be moved. I believe I did not complete the tutorial too. Attached is my player ID. Pls help!

(CM: Attachment removed. Please ensure to block out Player Id's when sharing images. Player Id's are best kept off a public forum.Standard smile Protect your information.)

Message 83 of 84 (773 Views)

Product: The Sims Mobile Platform: Android (Samsung Galax...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform: Android (Samsung Galaxy) - Before I played on iPhone X
Player ID: I don't know if its the new or old, I see it when I log in: [Removed player-ID, SalixCat]
How often does the bug occur? 100% All the time, I can't play for months now.
The problem: When I open the game I just see a some sims walking, but no support tab on the right, just nothing, I cant click my sims or do anything with them. Ive had a little break playing in august, but when I wanted to play in september, this is what I got.

Last time I played: August 

Names of Sims: Lola, Blair, Chenille and I don't know the other one anymore
Please select your region: The Netherlands
Additional feedback: Ive talked to many agents now, I really would love to get this bug fixed because I cant play at all.

Screenshot_20201028-131348_The Sims.jpg

Message 84 of 84 (626 Views)