[Open] Broken rooms and blue cars

by milasania

Original Post

Re: CANT FIX - Toilet Geyser, Unsound Bedframe, Trash on floor, HELP

★★★ Newbie

I have also had this problem. Tried deleting all the rooms and rebuilding my house but it hasn’t worked. Very frustrating. Also had a car appear from somewhere, which I never bought 😂😂

Message 51 of 84 (1,292 Views)

Re: [Open] Can’t move and expand room

★★★★★ Newbie

I have this too, is there a fix?

Message 52 of 84 (1,254 Views)

[ Edited ]

@LoganB_9924 the only "fix" I know is restarting the game with a new game.
Maybe contacting EA like I suggested a few messages before yours can help. I'm not entirely sure.

We might see a fix in a future update, if you're a lower level (idk if you are) and don't have any paid content or belongings you want to hang on to that might be the best solution for now.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 53 of 84 (1,250 Views)

I can’t delete this room or remove the stuff that use to be the bathroom

★★★ Novice

I hold down on the items and it brings me to edit mode but doesn’t allow me to move, store, turn or anything! Please help!

i also can’t delete this room! Nothing happens. I was able to delete all other rooms but this one!

Message 54 of 84 (1,174 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having this issue. It’s been over a year and this issue still isn’t fixed? I just re downloaded it on my phone and can’t get rid of this crap

Message 55 of 84 (1,154 Views)

Re: I can’t delete this room or remove the stuff that use to be the bathroom

@lovexaq your message reads like you wanted to add a screenshot but it's missing, could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 56 of 84 (1,149 Views)

Re: I can’t delete this room or remove the stuff that use to be the bathroom

★★★ Novice

It says it’s too large. But I’m having this same issue

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Broken-rooms-and-blue-cars/m-p/8750746#M15043

seems this has been going on since 2018 and still no resolution to this bug when you re download the game 

Message 57 of 84 (1,142 Views)

Re: Game problem

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Lanna How can I know my player ID?
Message 58 of 84 (1,110 Views)

Re: Game problem

@barbielam You can find out how to find your player ID over here:
https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 59 of 84 (1,092 Views)

Sims mobile house glitch

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8
OS Version 13.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003479395019
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to my house at 324 Emerald Drive
What do you expect to see? A lot that I had to move out of because the glitch could not be fixed. My house wasn’t able to come out of the “fix it up” mode or whatever. How the toilet was broken the furniture was covered. Won’t let me delete the last room and a wall is stuck there partially. There are broken tiles on my grass.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback Please help I literally had to spend so much money to move into a new house and it’s not fair.

Picture is attached

Message 60 of 84 (1,105 Views)