Broken rooms blue car bathroom and bedroom

by chloedavis93

Original Post

Broken House

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Vivo v9
OS Version 8.1.0
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go in my game .you will see
What do you expect to see? Broken toilet, car in the lot, broken bed like it was in level 1 Can't move anything. I can move car into inventory
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country India
Additional feedback

I remember i was on level 30 nd had those house renovated but now it's all broken.. My sims can't perform any actions on any furniture 

Message 71 of 84 (1,277 Views)

Re: [Open] Can’t move and expand room

★★★ Newbie
@Phantomlover1717 i still have this issue. Any fix?
Message 72 of 84 (1,257 Views)

Unfixed House and Blue car

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Oppo A71
OS Version ColorOS
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check in my game/account
What do you expect to see? Unfixed bathroom and bedroom...there is nothing i can do with it... And there is a blue car
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia
Additional feedback My house has been reset like a new game... I can't do anything in my house..

Please fix it

(Removed screenshot with player ID - no player ID on the forum) - Atic 

Message 73 of 84 (1,263 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@lovexaq Got the same problem
Message 74 of 84 (1,199 Views)

Glitched house sims mobile

★★★ Newbie

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei Y6 2019
OS Version I don't know
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you can view my plot
What do you expect to see? A house that isn't bugged
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country England
Additional feedback

So i downloaded the sims mobile and started playing, got to around level 4 and realised i could connect to facebook, i did so and found a 2 year old save and booted it up, my characters are level 14 i thought cool. But then i realised the house was bugged, the clean up part from the tutorial was still there so i have a demolished bathroom and a bed frame from the beginning that i couldnt get rid of. A bit annoyed about this as i would've had some nice furniture considering i got to level 14. I brought a £4.99 pack to get some simileons thinking i could fix it by moving but didn't get enough, could i get the issue fixed or a refund

Message 75 of 84 (1,187 Views)

Re: Glitched house sims mobile

Sadly this is a known bug @SamsonVetra. Refunds go through Android, so you'll have to contact them to get that resolved.

Other than that the bug is very old and I haven't seen any fixes with it, best way to get around is restarting the game sadly. 
I'll merge your post with the post of the bug.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 76 of 84 (1,148 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Phantomlover1717 Is there a fix yet? I been digging through these forums too long for a mobile game...
Message 77 of 84 (1,068 Views)

Broken rooms blue car bathroom and bedroom

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 11 m iPad Pro
OS Version Latest
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go on the game it’s three straight away
What do you expect to see? Rooms two broken bathroom n bedroom all items not move able I moved the blue car. I have no furniture I have loads of holiday events and kitchen furniture no money I lost the fire place and all the Easter eggs and prizes I had got no looms but I have them open
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country England
Additional feedback I have put a picture up of my I’d

///

[Admin - removed attached image because Player ID was visible. This is private information we would not want to be shared publicly.]

Message 78 of 84 (1,070 Views)

Re: Glitched house sims mobile

★★★ Newbie

Me too. I try to contact them and do a few step but still got nothing and my case was gone. Very professional

@@@

My id is 1003426336358

Message 79 of 84 (898 Views)

Re: I can't remove the broken tiles, broken bed, garbage (and can't fix it neith

★★★ Newbie

Same problem, please help. 😭

Message 80 of 84 (747 Views)