Re: [Open] Can’t move and expand room

by TSESCSJSSSRSJS

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

@Phantomlover1717 also I've just read the bit under your post that says you don't work for EA. I'm sorry I've been bugging you so much I didn't realise😑😳

Message 41 of 84 (1,517 Views)

@TSESCSJSSSRSJS 
No problem, that's why I'm a Hero. You can read about what that means over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#hero

So I'm here to help, even though I can't fix the bugs. The Firemonkeys, the team that develops the game and do work for EA will have to do that. 

They'll appreciate the info you've provided, and hopefully, it will help to fix it. Fingers crossed

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 42 of 84 (1,508 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Haha, everytime I throw a party people want to know about my blue car and it's really hard to explain😂 really hoping this glitch gets fixed soon

Message 43 of 84 (1,348 Views)

Broken room and blue car

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Xiaomi note 5A
OS Version -
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003061854218
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open and check my game please I want to play the sims mobile again
What do you expect to see? I want to play Sims mobile again please fix it 1003061854218
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia
Additional feedback I love sims please fix it..

I love the Sims 

Message 44 of 84 (1,244 Views)

Re: I can't remove the broken tiles, broken bed, garbage (and can't fix it neith

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problems in those same rooms! Were you ever able to fix it?

Message 45 of 84 (1,123 Views)

Re: I can't remove the broken tiles, broken bed, garbage (and can't fix it neith

@maddie200412 there isn't a fix currently that I know of, only starting over if you haven't progressed too much in-game. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 46 of 84 (1,118 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok thanks. But I’m almost to level 30 so I’ll just leave it, but thanks again!

Message 47 of 84 (1,102 Views)

Re: Game problem

★★ Novice
I’m also having this problem.
My player ID:

When I started the game the first thing I wanted to do was clean up these items but I could only view them, which I assumed meant I would have to unlock the ability to clean up these items. The only way I was able to remove the toilet was to delete the bathroom—but it left all the tiles, gyser issue and a faux wall. I can’t delete or move anything in the bedroom.

I have lots of space I could be expanding my house but one of my rooms is broken, the other is “kind of there” and blocks me from developing on it.

Please keep us updated on this issue as I would be really nice if I could design my house as other players are able to.
Message 48 of 84 (1,068 Views)

CANT FIX - Toilet Geyser, Unsound Bedframe, Trash on floor, HELP

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Pro
OS Version 13.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003497377829
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea. I logged in after a while of playing it and the bedroom, bathroom and living room is all set up as if it was the beginning of the game.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback Can some moderator please get into my game and fix it so that I can either do the quest to fix up the house again or make it so that everything is normal? Thanks. I don’t want to start over.

I don’t know what to do and I’ve already tried clicking it make the fix button pop up. Can someone please just give me the quest to fix up the house again? I have no idea why this is even a problem but I’m not going to restart the game. 

Problem: Toilet spitting water, tiles out of place, if the room is deleted the walls are still up and the floor is patched where the tiles were. The bedroom has a trash at on the floor, an “unsound bedframe”, living room has dust on the floor, it had boxes and sheets over the furniture but I managed to put those in storage. There was a car in the wall earlier but that’s also in storage. There’s nothing I can do. When I click the bed, trash or toilet my sim can only “look at it”. I can’t fix it for money, the fix option doesn’t even pop up.

Message 49 of 84 (1,072 Views)

Re: CANT FIX - Toilet Geyser, Unsound Bedframe, Trash on floor, HELP

@Poppycharm2694 how long haven't you played? Did you fix these rooms up before?

If you're not willing to restart I can only suggest contacting EA directly.

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. First things first, write down your Player ID or take a screenshot of it.

- Open side menu

- Click the gear icon

- Click the 'Help & About' tab

- Click 'Help'

Your browser opens

- Scroll down and click on 'Contact Us' 

Open the spoiler for picture how to get to the 'Contact Us' button:

Spoiler
collage.jpg

The EA game advisor might ask you to perform a couple of troubleshooting steps you can find over here for Apple or Android. You can try those before contacting them, or while you're waiting on a reply.

If you choose the 'Report Bug' option while contacting them you might not receive a reply from EA. If you want a reply I'd suggest choosing another option.

If you can't access the app for some reason. You can also contact EA outside of it.  

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also contact an EA game advisor through social media:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 50 of 84 (1,035 Views)