Re: Game problem

by shaifah

Original Post

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for your player ID @regina115. Do you have any information on what you did at the start of the game? 

Message 21 of 84 (1,861 Views)

★★★ Novice

No . Please follow

Message 22 of 84 (1,853 Views)

@regina115 this part of the forum is English. 

On Answer HQ the following languages are supported:

Or you can contact an EA Game advisorhttps://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

• Choose your region or preferred language in the drop-down menu in the right upper corner.
    drop.png

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 23 of 84 (1,789 Views)

★★★ Novice

I found that I sent an email to the customer service center. The customer service center said that they were not responsible for it, and then told me to report it to the forum, and then processed by the game staff, I followed it! But still no one is following up. I seem to be chatting with myself.

I try to type in Chinese, the purpose is to get attention, who doesnt know what the response is. Haha 

Message 24 of 84 (1,864 Views)

This is a forum, you don't always get an direct answer from the Simguru's or even from me. The bug has already been added to the bug list. 
Hopefully with all the reports and player IDs the bug will get fixed. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 25 of 84 (1,825 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m also having this problem.

My player ID: 

When I started the game the first thing I wanted to do was clean up these items but I could only view them, which I assumed meant I would have to unlock the ability to clean up these items. The only way I was able to remove the toilet was to delete the bathroom—but it left all the tiles, gyser issue and a faux wall. I can’t delete or move anything in the bedroom.

I have lots of space I could be expanding my house but one of my rooms is broken, the other is “kind of there” and blocks me from developing on it. 

Please keep us updated on this issue as I would be really nice if I could design my house as other players are able to. 

Message 26 of 84 (2,235 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

this problem occurs when i start the game without waiting the downloading bar to finish, i gave up from my first acct, its heart breaking but i clear data and start a new game, this is not an advice, and im not pushing you guys to do the same, im just sharing what i did, this time after creating the appearance of my sim, i waited the downloading bar to finish before i start the game, and there you go, theres a tutorial and quest that will help you fix the room, the bathroom, the bed etc.

but right now i dont know if this is fixed, coz im currenyly using the new acct

Message 27 of 84 (2,102 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm having this exact same issue... is there any fix/update to this??

Message 28 of 84 (1,850 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problems. I cannit move nor expand my two rooms! 

Message 29 of 84 (1,766 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Samsonite3030, to look into this further, we would need a Player ID, could you pop yours below? This EA Help article can help point you towards where to locate your Player ID. Standard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 30 of 84 (1,744 Views)