Re: [Open] Can’t move and expand room

by MsBookworm2695

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Same. People were like, “oh you just press and hold.” I’m like, “ BOI DO U THINK I HAVE NOT TRIED?!?!?!?” It still doesn’t move. It makes me kinda mad because it makes the house look junky.

Message 11 of 84 (2,446 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@laurin916 @no i didnt find any solution, i just make clear data in the app settings and nake another one, but i know now the reason, when editing the physical appearance or clothes of your char, you will see in the left lower corner of you screen that theres this loading bar, wait for it to finish loading before you tap start of the gam. 

hehehe yeah @MsBookworm2695 i try to keep on hoping that when i level up i will be able to fix that, or when theres update, but i guess it is also my fault, i didnt notice the loading bar the first time i play the game

Message 12 of 84 (2,387 Views)

@shaifah@milasania@MsBookworm2695@laurin916 has this issue been resolved in previous updates?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 13 of 84 (2,285 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having similar issues with not being able to remove broken items - a toilet, broken tile floor and a broken twin bed. Is there a way to fix this? Player ID - 1003542539576

Message 14 of 84 (2,244 Views)

EA Live QV Team

That's strange @JimJamMN23, can you list the steps you did when you first got the game? For example, you created your first Sim. What did you do after that? 

Message 15 of 84 (2,235 Views)

★★ Novice
I can’t say for sure but I would assume that I started to complete quests. I never had the ability to fix or remove these items though. I thought it might come at a later level but it never did. Is there a way to remove them now? Currently I can only view them.
Message 16 of 84 (2,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I can also not remove the broken toilet, broken tiles, rubbish bags or broken bed. Please help!!! I’m on level 10. 

Message 17 of 84 (2,119 Views)

Game problem

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone X
OS Version 11.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 7UCT4EK
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? New sim mobile online game. My phone in iphoneX. My game code: 7UCT4EK My game have bug. Can’t del right of the house and Bathroom fountain and bed . Please help to follow up thx
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Hong kong
Additional feedback Na

Please follow up,many thanks 

Message 18 of 84 (2,053 Views)

Re: Game problem

EA Live QV Team

@regina115 can you tell me what happened after you created your first Sim? 

Message 19 of 84 (1,991 Views)

Re: Game problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Sorry, I Did not pay attention, just can’t del/save the house and product. Player id: 1003486821717

Message 20 of 84 (1,972 Views)