Re: [Open] Can’t move and expand room

by shaifah

Original Post

[Open] Broken rooms and blue cars

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7
OS Version 11.1.2
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003551352988
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i have this empty room in my sims’ house and it can’t be moved or expand, it says this room contains a broken object. ITS EMPTY! HOWS THAT POSSIBLE?? it was a bathroom and beside it was an empty land but somehow the furniture on my bathroom moved itself to the empty land. so i rearrange the furniture back but it can’t be the same and the room cant be moved. now i used it for the studio party. please help
What do you expect to see? i’ve paid to clean the land i just wanted to move and expand my room
Connection Type
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia
Additional feedback just fix it i love this game

thank you

Message 1 of 84 (12,035 Views)

I can't remove the broken tiles, broken bed, garbage (and can't fix it neither)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I'm playing the sims mobile.

As a topic, I cannot do any of those actions, remove it, nor fixing it.
Also the broken wall cannot be removed as well. There is no room in that broken wall and tiles area.
The broken bed and garbage can't be removed or fixed.

Picture is attached. Please take a look.

Thank you for your help in advance 😊

Edit: only actions I can do with them is look at .....
Edit 2: they have been there since I started the game.
Message 2 of 84 (10,767 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
stressed to what i should do
Message 3 of 84 (11,888 Views)

★ Expert

It states you have a broken object. If you tired to move the room with items on the wall, those items on the wall will break. You have to repair them. I had this happen to me a few times. When moving or creating a room remove your furniture or pictures off the wall or they might break. 

Message 4 of 84 (11,873 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
i cant fix the bed, and the trash bag, also there is this annoying wall, they are in there from the begining of the game,what should i do?
Message 5 of 84 (11,861 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@shaifah did anything strange happen when you started the game? It looks like you didn't complete the tutorial. And what is your player ID? This page explains how to find this ID: https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile/

Message 6 of 84 (11,857 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

heres my ID, that room is like that from the start, i thought there will be a quest to repair them, but i notice its not normal, i keep on tapping it but it only says view, how to fix them? should i clear data? what should i do? i dont know how to fix it, thank u for the response.

Update: its still the same, i update it now and the problem is still there, it isnt fix.... how sad

Message 7 of 84 (11,852 Views)

Re: I can't remove the broken tiles, broken bed, garbage (and can't fix it neith

You issue looks a bit like this known bug:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Can-t-move-and-expand-room/td-p/6812691

What do you think?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 84 (10,697 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having the exact same issues, did you ever find a fix? 

Message 9 of 84 (10,590 Views)

This bug post is still open @laurin916. So there is no known fix at this moment.

Would you mind sharing your player ID?

https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 84 (9,190 Views)