Re: Broken roof

by EA_Kipling

Original Post

[Open] - Broken roof

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8
OS Version 14.0.1
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can check on my account if you want. The bug is at the a corner of my Eco lot roof.
What do you expect to see? A roof with no holes in it.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Brasil

C018912A-3E5A-4D04-A421-7B2D9BF3219D.jpeg633CC0CB-3DC8-432F-8762-ABC005B1C9DB.jpeg

It seems like the corner of my roof is broken. You can even see through it.

This is not the first time I’ve experienced it. It happened on my second lot as well some months ago, the one next door to the main lot. And I have seen it at other players houses too.

Message 1 of 7 (937 Views)

Hero
@laprembee Hi 🙂
Is this happening only in that house?
Are you using high or medium roof? Looks like high to me, but have to be sure.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 7 (882 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@laprembee Could you send me your Player ID in a PM so I can look into this?

Message 3 of 7 (795 Views)

★ Guide
@SalixCat Hey, I just saw this reply. Sorry.
I has happened in my 326 lot already.
I was trying to change the roof but if I changed it I will lose this one, cause it is actually not available only if I pay SC. Remember this glitch at the Eco lot?
Message 4 of 7 (786 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Kipling Sent. Thank you.
Message 5 of 7 (785 Views)

★ Guide
@SalixCat So that means that in my 326 lot it was a different type of roof. But I can’t recall if it was high, medium of low.
Message 6 of 7 (780 Views)

★ Guide

I haven’t seen this happen anymore. My 3 lots are fine. I was going to try with that same roof type but even though it came on the house I paid real money for, I don’t have this roof unlocked and it costs SimCash.

I know this is another issue, should I open another report for this? I think I should own the roof I paid real money for, at least that one swatch, right? @SalixCat 

About the broken roof, all I can say is that I haven’t seen it anymore. Will pay attention to friends house this upcoming week.

Message 7 of 7 (622 Views)