[Open] - Bassinet disappears when baby is removed from full household

by dotmatrix_me

Original Post

[Open] - Bassinet disappears when baby is removed from full household

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) LG g7
OS Version Unknown
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) Screen shot
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a baby.. Then have another baby with a full house. This will prompt to remove a sim. Pick the first baby that is still in bassinet. It removes baby but also bassinet
What do you expect to see? Baby sims is gone but bassinet remains I have lost 2 bassinet at 5k sim and 5 llamas each..
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Usa
Additional feedback See attachments

• See above
Message 1 of 5 (1,277 Views)

Re: Bassinet removal with baby removal

[ Edited ]
Hero

@dotmatrix_me Thank you for reporting this bug. I hope this gets fixed soon. I could replicate it and here are some additional screenshots to illustrate this issue.

I have a full household (4 playable Sims and 8 NPCs). I started with three bassinets, placed the babies outside and the empty bassinet in the bedroom. There are no bassinets in inventory.

BabyGone1.jpg

I removed baby Maria in order to be able to add a new family member. The baby was removed together with the bassinet. It's not in inventory, it's gone.

Notice the difference in the price 200 SC for a 4th bassinet. 150 SC after losing the 3rd bassinet, which confirms it has disapeared together with the baby.

BabyGone2.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 5 (1,232 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat Thank you for documenting this so well
Message 3 of 5 (1,199 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@SalixCat @

How do I go about asking to get the bassinets back? Or now that ot would cost me 300 sims cash to buy 2 new ones? I submitted a ticket through ea but they just closed it?

Message 4 of 5 (1,058 Views)

Hero
@dotmatrix_me Opening a ticket is the right thing to do. If they closed it, open a new one.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 5 of 5 (1,042 Views)