[Open] Bad Graphics Quality

by ItsKatlyn99

Original Post

New game update, pixelated graphics

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy s10+
OS Version Newest version
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003376610933
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Can't even see my game? Graphics were perfect before the newest update?
What do you expect to see? Better resolution and game quality. It's unbearable to even play. Worst part is while all the quests are running, it's ruined being able to play them properly.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia
Additional feedback I've played it on two devices now since the new update, and they both have the same issues.

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy s10+
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003376610933
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Can't even see my game? Graphics were perfect before the newest update?
What do you expect to see? Better resolution and game quality. It's unbearable to even play. Worst part is while all the quests are running, it's ruined being able to play them properly.
Connection Type Wifi
Country Australia
Additional feedback I've played it on two devices now since the new update, and they both have the same issues.

Connection Type Wifi
Country Australia

Connection Type Wifi
Country Australia

Connection Type Wifi
Country Australia

Connection Type Wifi
Country Australia

Connection Type Wifi
Country Australia

Latest update has left the game blurry And pixelated. 

Message 31 of 92 (2,095 Views)

Low resolution textures

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Most of the game's textures looks like this:

20190806_001117.jpg

0190806_001126.jpg

Please fix it 😭

Edit: omg guys I could go on posting pictures indefinitely.... Please makes textures High resolution and fix those already created...

Look at here:

20190808_160438.jpg

Message 32 of 92 (2,052 Views)

Re: New game update, pixelated graphics

★★★ Guide

Photos of my game currently

It actually hurts my eyes, like I'm sure a person trying to read without their glasses looks like? 

Message 33 of 92 (2,053 Views)

Re: Low resolution textures

★★★ Guide
Message 34 of 92 (2,041 Views)

Re: Low resolution textures

★★ Novice

I'm experiencing the same issue. The problem continues after the yesterday update.

Message 35 of 92 (2,008 Views)

Re: Bad Graphic Quality

★★★ Novice

I was hoping after another update this might have been resolved....but nope. Graphics still really bad.

Message 36 of 92 (1,976 Views)

Game graphics look pixelated.

So i just updated my game and  it looks pixlated when zoomed out. When zoomed in, it looks a bit fuzzy but not much. Is this my phone? Is this just me? 

Message 37 of 92 (1,979 Views)

Re: Game graphics look pixelated.

★★★ Guide

It's not just you. I dont understand how this isn't fixed yet? So many people are experiencing this. 

Message 38 of 92 (1,927 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@JustJazzy81 I know right, really hope we don't have to wait until the next update this is abit ridiculous :/
Message 39 of 92 (1,918 Views)

★★★ Guide
@ClaireLionne It's such a glitch why isn't it being fixed?
Message 40 of 92 (1,896 Views)