Re: Graphics Quality Poor/pixelated on Android Samsung S10 Plus

by xiaotannn

Original Post

Re: [Fixed?] Bad Graphics Quality

Its fixed for me but now its extremely laggy and I'm having difficulty with just moving my furniture. I had to tap on it and not even that helps all of the time.

Message 81 of 92 (2,310 Views)

Re: [Fixed?] Bad Graphics Quality

@whackywhippet234 Ok i found out how to move the furniture; its been a while. Still a bit laggy though
Message 82 of 92 (2,303 Views)

Re: Pixelated graphics on sims mobile

★★★ Novice
@MisuOrenji Me too, same problem with kindle fire he 10, was fine before update wonder can we go back to before the update.
Message 83 of 92 (2,119 Views)

Re: [Fixed] Bad Graphics Quality

★ Guide

Hi everyone, I'm using a Huawei Mate 20 PRO to play the game. I think I got a problem, when I capture screenshots the pic look low resolution, sometimes jagged at the outline of the subjects or objects portrayed.

The screenshot only gave me a way to notice it, but the same effect is also noticeable in the game in real time when I normally play.

It seems to be a problem of the game itself and not of my phone, since the screenshots in other apps work perfectly, it is very likely that the game is not well optimized for this smartphone in terms of resolution. for the rest the game works perfectly, there are no delays or sudden blocks, everything perfect.

I have seen that many other people had this problem (in another topic, can't remember where) but the Huawei Mate 20 Pro has never been mentioned, so I'm doing it now. (Someone's mentioned only the Lite version)

Huawei Mate 20 PRO specifications: 

Display Resolution 3120x1440 WQHD+

EMUI version 9.1.0

Android Version 9

CPU Huawei Kirin 980 

Ram 6.0 GB

Memory 128 GB 

Screenshot_20191231_163015.jpg

This definitely don't look like a 3120x1440 resolution.

It is not funny to have a phone with such performance, excellent specifications and not being able to play The Sims Mobile in the best way.

Hope it can be fixed in future update.

Message 84 of 92 (1,968 Views)

Re: [Fixed] Bad Graphics Quality

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Added to the previous post: I have seen that the game has been updated for several devices and they have obtained an improvement after writing here on the forum, although I am writing a bit late compared to when this update was made I hope there will be another one to improve resolution on devices that have not yet been improved (Huawei Mate 20 Pro)

Message 85 of 92 (1,908 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, and sometimes expands the pixels. I would just love to enjoy the game for what it is, because I barely got a new phone (Blackview A80 Pro) for it's graphics to look worst than my old phones.

Message 86 of 92 (1,593 Views)

Re: Graphics Quality Poor

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm also still having this issue.  My tablet is relatively new and the game used to work fine on it up until one of the updates.  

Tablet Lenovo TB-8504x

Android 8.1.0

*snip*

EDIT by EA_Jason: Removed UserID

Message 87 of 92 (1,522 Views)

Re: Bad Graphic Quality

★★ Novice

Hey its 2020 its still not fixed i have the same problem 

Message 88 of 92 (1,467 Views)

Re: Bad Graphic Quality

★★ Novice

im using vivo y53 it was fine when i first played it on june 2019 and i updated it on july 2019 it became pixilated 

Message 89 of 92 (1,450 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem with mine

using a7 2018

android 10 latest version

i was so disappointed seeing this and switched back to my iphone but i want to use my android for gaming

this is annoying

Message 90 of 92 (1,344 Views)