Re: Bad Graphic Quality

by MisuOrenji

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Arrenai Could EA add graphic quality in setting menu so we can change hd, hd+,etc like pubg mobile, that game is so heavy but android with ram 2 gb can play it , just my suggest
Message 71 of 92 (1,442 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here the ss

Message 72 of 92 (1,438 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @ccwieibwfkoz.

While there are no in-game graphic settings, many Androids can adjust their graphic resolution outside of game. Have you tried updating the phone's resolution outside of game to see if it improves performance?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 73 of 92 (1,398 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Arrenai Not yet, ok i give up i'll buy new phones, thankyou for your information master
Message 74 of 92 (1,381 Views)

Re: Pixelated graphics on sims mobile

★★★★★ Apprentice

@graceweesy wrote:

Is it just me or did the graphics of the sims became pixelated after the update? Please help to look into this matter

me too! how to fix this problem?

Message 75 of 92 (1,253 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ccwieibwfkoz wrote:
@JustJazzy81i updated from playstore, yes its download 500mb data again, hmm maybe my phone too old but before update august and september the graphic is smooth, before sweet treat showdown event begin

@ccwieibwfkoz wrote:
@JustJazzy81i updated from playstore, yes its download 500mb data again, hmm maybe my phone too old but before update august and september the graphic is smooth, before sweet treat showdown event begin
omg, just like me! look at mine!

Message 76 of 92 (1,247 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ccwieibwfkoz wrote:

This notice always appear when i reinstall the game, here the screenshoot

but without this notification

Message 77 of 92 (1,247 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Arrenai wrote:

While there are no in-game graphic settings, many Androids can adjust their graphic resolution outside of game. Have you tried updating the phone's resolution outside of game to see if it improves performance?

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

hi @EA_Arrenai 

I play sims mobile for long time with my phone (redmi note 2) and there was no problem at all.

but since I updated to the newest version (sweet treat) on playstore (android), I have the worst graphic problem in my life. it's clean for the sims characters, but not theirs surrounding (places, items). 

my connection is good, and i downloaded additional 502mb after downloaded the game. i can play the game, quest, challenge, etc. but the graphic drives me crazy.

i guess i need to lower the resolution, but i can't find any settings/options for that on the game, nor in my phone settings.

please help me!

@EA_Arrenai wrote:

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 78 of 92 (1,237 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Sul sul, @MisuOrenji.

It's like a glitter bomb! To help track down what's happening here, could you let me know what Android version you're running on your device?

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 79 of 92 (1,213 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hi @EA_Arrenai thank you for the reply!

My android version is 5.0.2. It should be fine since minimum version is 4.1, shouldn't it? Thanks before!
Message 80 of 92 (1,205 Views)