Re: [Open] Backyard BBQ event -Number of owned items is not specified in storage

by SalixCat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Backyard BBQ event - Number of owned items is not specified in storage

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
OS Version Android 8.1.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003403535473
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open build mode -> Buy -> Outdoors -> Outdoor plants. Find the rewards from the Backyard BBQ event at the end of this section. The number of owned items is not specified.
What do you expect to see? The number of owned items specified as a fraction.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country
Additional feedback

Here are all the flowers, rewards from the Backyard BBQ event and the amount we earned of each item:

BackyardBBQ-flowers 1.jpg

Only the number of items in storage is specified.

BackyardBBQ-flowers 2.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 1 of 7 (1,546 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] Backyard BBQ event -Number of owned items is not specified in storage

Hero

This issue if fixed.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (1,193 Views)

All Replies

Re: [Open] Backyard BBQ event - Number of owned items is not specified in storag

EA Live QV Team

@SalixCat Can you double check if you've placed any of the flowers on your lot? The number shown is how many you have left in your storage, if you've placed 2 blanket arizona plants on your lot then there are 7 left in storage Standard smile 

Message 2 of 7 (1,505 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SimGuruMaaike I have received all the items and have some in the garden and around the house. For example, there are 2 Blanket Arizona in front of the rocket. I have 9/9 and 7 in storage.

Normally items have a fraction that indicates the number of items owned and the max. number a player can have.

Like these lamps. I have 8/8. One is on display and seven in storage.

None of the items from the Backyard BBQ event have that indicator (fraction). I have added the numbers to all the items in my original post.

BackyardBBQ-flowers 3.jpg

Message 3 of 7 (1,483 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@SalixCatI was also confused when I first saw this. Because the plant images didn’t have that fraction shown, I wondered if I could buy an indefinite amount. And, I actually think that I can. I bought up to 21 plants, and most plants cap at 20.

So, technically this glitch is in the player’s favor if having a botanical garden was their dream and they have the simoleons to buy all the plants to their heart’s content. 

Message 4 of 7 (1,476 Views)

Hero

@simmerdownMAL I haven't even tried to put all the plants in my garden and I would have thought therefore that the limit was the amount we got as a reward. If the correct fraction in my case is 9/20 for plants and 10/20 for boxes it will clear that I can purchase several if I ever wish to make a mega garden Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (1,465 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thanks @SalixCat and @simmerdownMAL , I have substantially expanded the number of plants I own, thanks to you 😁. I have 25 of the ones I like the most. One might think there is actually no limit to how many of these plants you can buy. Perhaps other than the item limit.

Message 6 of 7 (1,444 Views)

Hero

This issue if fixed.

Message 7 of 7 (1,194 Views)